• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Big W pot to give away- Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazfletch3

Reaction score
Hi brewers

It's my turn to join the karma train. I have a 19lt Big W pot in good nick to give away after another generous AHB'r gave me a 32lt pot that he in turn no longer needed (I'm looking at you Sean from East Brunswick!).

First in best dressed; I'm in East Keilor, and work in the city (Melbourne). I'll also be at the Merri Mashers club meeting in Fitzroy this Tuesday night.

Give me a shout if ur interested.

Cheers

Baz

Would love to grab it if thats ok Baz, just not sure when I can come get it, maybe in the city next week, are you in a rush to get rid of it?

BrosysBrews said:
Would love to grab it if thats ok Baz, just not sure when I can come get it, maybe in the city next week, are you in a rush to get rid of it?
All urs mate; no hurry to get rid of it, just want to see it go to someone who will make use of it. Was a great use to me as a stepping stone.

Shoot me a msg and let me know what might work for u- I'm based in docklands.

Cheers

Baz

Back