Quantcast

Big W Has Home Brew Gear On Sale

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Juzdu

Reaction score
I just noticed that Big W has the Coopers home brew range on sale, kit cans such as European Lager and Mexican Cerveza are $12.66, and if you spend over $50 you get free delivery at the moment too.

Even the complete Coopers home brewing kit is $10 off at $85, with free delivery.

tanked84

Reaction score
Yeh i was there yesterday at big W i got the Canadian blonde after tasting the one my old man brewed of it was $12 aswell
Can of draught $10 plus the enhances are on special too.

jaypes

It is, a nice!
Reaction score
Just in time for Christmas

They (Big W) must be brewers

Beerisyummy

Reaction score
Just in time for Christmas

They (Big W) must be brewers
Either that or they're going to ditch the last of the stock before discontinuing the range.

It's been awhile since I saw new stock on the shelves.

lfc_ozzie

Reaction score
$1 off the kits i wouldnt really call that a sale i was expecting at least $3 off wishful thinking lol

Juzdu

Reaction score
$1 off the kits i wouldnt really call that a sale i was expecting at least $3 off wishful thinking lol
We'd all love that, but if you can find something like the European Lager for less than $12.66 anywhere call it out! Especially with free delivery for those without a Big W nearby.

Beerisyummy

Reaction score
We'd all love that, but if you can find something like the European Lager for less than $12.66 anywhere call it out! Especially with free delivery for those without a Big W nearby.
Alas, the "Alice Cooper" blueray( that came up when I did my search) is not on sale. Dammit.

http://www.bigw.com.au/bigw/search/bigw_se...eb1f742e2a7b795

The LDME is pretty good value at $4.74. Even though I'm already turned to the dark side( it only took one batch) I might have to buy a few chrissy presents for my mates that brew.
I tried doing a brew with mainly LDME and hardly any Dex and the taste was way better than the standard BE mix. Well worth trying out if you haven't already. You could practically do a quick brew with no can twang at those prices. Just add hops.

Thanks for sharing a good find.

bluedoors

Reaction score
Might by one of these as a cheap way of giving my starters some food :)

DJR

I'm out
Reaction score
Might by one of these as a cheap way of giving my starters some food :)
IMHO dry malt extract is a lot easier to use for that purpose - just keep it double bagged in some ziplocks to keep out the moisture

Beerisyummy

Reaction score
IMHO dry malt extract is a lot easier to use for that purpose - just keep it double bagged in some ziplocks to keep out the moisture
It's a good thing it's part of the sale then.

Latest posts