Big W Has Home Brew Gear On Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juzdu

Reaction score
I just noticed that Big W has the Coopers home brew range on sale, kit cans such as European Lager and Mexican Cerveza are $12.66, and if you spend over $50 you get free delivery at the moment too.

Even the complete Coopers home brewing kit is $10 off at $85, with free delivery.

Yeh i was there yesterday at big W i got the Canadian blonde after tasting the one my old man brewed of it was $12 aswell
Can of draught $10 plus the enhances are on special too.

Just in time for Christmas

They (Big W) must be brewers

Just in time for Christmas

They (Big W) must be brewers

Either that or they're going to ditch the last of the stock before discontinuing the range.

It's been awhile since I saw new stock on the shelves.

$1 off the kits i wouldnt really call that a sale i was expecting at least $3 off wishful thinking lol
We'd all love that, but if you can find something like the European Lager for less than $12.66 anywhere call it out! Especially with free delivery for those without a Big W nearby.

We'd all love that, but if you can find something like the European Lager for less than $12.66 anywhere call it out! Especially with free delivery for those without a Big W nearby.

Alas, the "Alice Cooper" blueray( that came up when I did my search) is not on sale. Dammit.

http://www.bigw.com.au/bigw/search/bigw_se...eb1f742e2a7b795

The LDME is pretty good value at $4.74. Even though I'm already turned to the dark side( it only took one batch) I might have to buy a few chrissy presents for my mates that brew.
I tried doing a brew with mainly LDME and hardly any Dex and the taste was way better than the standard BE mix. Well worth trying out if you haven't already. You could practically do a quick brew with no can twang at those prices. Just add hops.

Thanks for sharing a good find.

Might by one of these as a cheap way of giving my starters some food :)

Might by one of these as a cheap way of giving my starters some food :)

IMHO dry malt extract is a lot easier to use for that purpose - just keep it double bagged in some ziplocks to keep out the moisture

IMHO dry malt extract is a lot easier to use for that purpose - just keep it double bagged in some ziplocks to keep out the moisture

It's a good thing it's part of the sale then.

Latest posts

Back