Biab Sky Hook

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nath, where'd you buy that from?! Does it fit the Crown urn ok?

Cheers

got it from a local fishing shop. It's part of a crabcooker set.

BUT, almost every camping store sell them, and they sell them as a complete set, here's the catch...

I have it on fairly good authority, (more than one place told me this) that those pots are very slow sellers, and the guy i went to see, was only too happy to sell me just the insert at half the price of the whole set. He said that some people just want the insert, and that a lot of his customers that buy his pots, don't want the insert, and will either buy the pot off him, or throw the insert away after buying the whole thing.

It was for this reason that he had no problem selling me the insert, as he was sure he would be able to sell just the pot and recoup the rest of the money from the "set".

Try your luck at every fishing, boating, camping and even some hardware stores sell them. See how you go.

No idea if it fits an urn, as i don't use one. What you could do though very easily, is just buy the whole package, put a heat source under or in it, add a ball valve and your good to go. Wont be recirculating, but that's not the end of the world necessarily. Handy, but not a deal breaker for most brewers.

Latest posts

Back