BIAB Pulley Bling?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodwormm

Reaction score
Considering what most of us spend on brew gadgets.. This doesn't seem too badly priced and if it's still working in ten years, I could renovate the brew cave to include some sort of rolling gantry to help get kegs in and out of the keezer

Love it! Getting one for sure

edit: Imagine if I could hook it up to my Brauduino & automate the lift once I press the remove malt button.

Just make sure it is mounted sufficiently high so your bag clears the pot (learnt that one the hard way).

I'm not sure if this is more or less overkill than CamM's multiple sailing pulleys and climbing rope setup - probably cheaper :p

I stupidly opened the eBay app after a few too many beers & the day after payday

the result was I bought one of these

massive overkill, but who gives

Yep, I have had mine for a while now and it is so handy. I fixed mine to the roof in the Rumpus room. The trouble and strife wasn't too happy at first but too late by the time she noticed I had it already in the ceiling..... Best to seek forgiveness than permission sometimes :super:

I don't have the best back around and besides being an asset for BIAB I also wheel my keezer under and lift kegs in and shuffle around if need be.

6988746389_70b7e3116e.jpg

6988745845_501362b2cc.jpg

that is one forgiving minister Amber Fluid.... you brew in the rumpus ? gold

it turned up & was damaged straight outta the box :( wire cable was both bent AND frayed

sorting it out with the supplier at the moment

printed forms section said:
that is one forgiving minister Amber Fluid.... you brew in the rumpus ? gold
Yep, I brew in the rumpus. Got Plasma, Arcade game, beers, music etc all at hand down there so once I start, nobody sees me for about 5 hours. Total bliss!!

breakbeer said:
I just hope your roof is sturdy
I have a 2 story house with concrete slabs. The hoist is fixed to the concrete ceiling which is obviously the floor for upstairs so she ain't gonna go anywhere :p

Latest posts

Back