BIAB demo coming up

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score
Hi All,
Any Southern Highlanders (NSW) out there? My mate and I will be giving a BIAB demo at the newish homebrew shop in Mittagong, 'Southern Highlands Homebrew'.
I'm not a BIABer myself, but I think I have a fair grasp of the method and my mate is BIAB since going all grain. Donnie is the owner of the shop and puts on a free BBQ for all local brewers on the last Sunday of every month.
We will be no-chilling and the lucky door prize is the cube and a yeast to go with it.
So we're doing the demo on Sunday 28th July - 1 week from today. Starting midday for mash in, then shop closes around 2pm, then its taste testing time. Bring a few of your finest to share around.
Regards,
mckenry

This will be a great day. Sorry I wont be there mate. Probably the worst day out of the 365 that exist for me to be there. SWMBO birthday.

KingKong said:
This will be a great day. Sorry I wont be there mate. Probably the worst day out of the 365 that exist for me to be there. SWMBO birthday.
Are you kidding me? What more could she want?

Latest posts

Back