Best Place To Get Co2 Refill In Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know anywhere that fills them on the weekend?

How can my local fire safety equip place charge $60 for 2.6 kg bottle refill when Beerbelly charge $18??. Suppose thats what happens in a small state like Tasmania... no competition and so can rip you off.

How can my local fire safety equip place charge $60 for 2.6 kg bottle refill when Beerbelly charge $18??. Suppose thats what happens in a small state like Tasmania... no competition and so can rip you off.

Same deal here in Radelaide mate, local fire safety place charged 30 for a 1 kg refill. Wayne and Amanda have changed the situation. No more needs to be said.

Cease fire, $20 for 2.6kg. Right next to hindmarsh stadium as well which may be handy once I figure out how to smuggle a corny into hindmarsh.

Its cost me $30 for a 2.6kg swap and go at Brewcraft on Henley Beach Road on Sat.

Reviving an Old thread...

Just picked up an Awesome deal on a Co2 bottle filled.
I not one to kiss and tell, but this guy offered me the best price I have found online or anywhere.
Picking it up Thursday week!
Also does refills, testing etc etc

All Pressure Testing
Dave Bennett - 0431119946
16 Meyer Road, Lonsdale
South Australia 5160

No affiliation but definitely the best prices I have found.

BF

Ceasefire in Hindmarsh were easy and friendly to deal with. $80 for a 10kg bottle. Better price than the last place I had it filled up.

A to Z FIRE EQUIPMENT ( Wingfield ) looks to have gone out of business I do know he was trying to sell about 12 months back
Went down to Beer Belly was actually $10 .00 cheaper than A to Z .
but only will fill legit gas cylinders not modified extinguishers

Just picked up a 5 kg bottle from All Pressure Testing at Lonsdale today. Would have gone for the 6kg, but it had already been claimed. 5kg was $140 and when it runs out refill will be $40. No affiliation, but they are the best price I could find and a family business, which I like. They seem to be mostly converted Fire Extingisher bottles, but have screw valves and have been pressure tested. The bottle was stamped this month and is good for 10 years. They are a Pressure Testing business, so they know what they are doing and sell only Supergas Food Grade CO2. Link

thread necromancy!

Just wonder what the best options these days are out West? Ceasefire still? I could go to Beerbelly if things get dire, but it is a bit of a drive from here.

There’s the fire equipment and home brew mob in mount barker.

I usually fill up at Beerbelly in Pooraka, but I'm looking for somewhere closer to the city. Any suggestions?

Back