Best Place To Buy Kegging System & Parts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered a full keg set-up from Ross. Including everything except the Fridge and Gas bottle it was a little over $390 delivered. It also included new seals kit for both kegs, plenty of beer line, a micromatic reg and one of the new super-dooper Celli taps.

Best value for my money anywhere. I just wish the tap was for me. Unfortunately it is for the brother in-law. I guess I could slip him one of my standard taps. :p

Cheers

HK

Quick question regarding kegsonline.com.au

are the prices quote online ($70 per keg) including postage? it states $3.50 packaging and handling per order but nothing regarding freight. also there doesnt seem to be a "contact us" section to the website.

Has anyone ordered from this site before??

Pok

Don't know anything about these guys, but their FAQ says:

"Postage costs are calculated using the Australia Post Calculator based on weight and destination. You will be able to view your postage costs before completing checkout. Each order also incurs a $3.50 packaging and handling fee."

And yes can't find any contact details - looks like you have to order from them before they will talk to you.

Don't know anything about these guys, but their FAQ says:

"Postage costs are calculated using the Australia Post Calculator based on weight and destination. You will be able to view your postage costs before completing checkout. Each order also incurs a $3.50 packaging and handling fee."

And yes can't find any contact details - looks like you have to order from them before they will talk to you.

Well maybe they'll talk to you at least, sent multiple emails requesting a price for 25 kegs to mchitea and never received a reply, (oh and my little spybot told me that at least one email was read at the other end). So ordered, paid and collected from Ross, very pleased.

Latest posts

Back