Belgian Question

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humulus

Reaction score
A question for the more experienced Belgian brewers.
Brewed a belgian Tripple today ended up with a O.G. of 1083..my question is should i pitch 3 packs of T-58 or i have just found in the brew fridge a still in date smack pack of 3655 schelde!!! opinions please going to pitch tomorrow
p.s. how bloody moorish is the dark belgian candy syrup?!!!!!!!!!
cheers :icon_chickcheers:

Cubed?

Wait, build a starter with the schelde, pitch that.

I'm not knocking t-58 as I've never used it (and I think I did drink a superb beer from Andrew QLD that used it so my advice is based purely on my preference for the diversity of liquids and the specific yeast driven nature of Belgian beer.

Cubed?

Wait, build a starter with the schelde, pitch that.

I'm not knocking t-58 as I've never used it (and I think I did drink a superb beer from Andrew QLD that used it so my advice is based purely on my preference for the diversity of liquids and the specific yeast driven nature of Belgian beer.

Thanks Mants will use the Schelde,from what I can rememberIt's not as phenolic as 3787 it finishes with a nice peppery bite should go well,I'll let you know.A2l starter should be enough???Cheers Glenn and yep it's cubed got 16l

Latest posts

Back