Belgian Beer Comp

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wish there was a catchall "belgian specialty" category - i have nowhere to enter my amber tripel, spiced 10% dark ale, or 9.5% saison...

Looks like its just in time to recieve my first attempt at a Belgian. I just hope its not in the same line-up as Kaboobys. <_<

cheers
Andrew.

Looks like its just in time to recieve my first attempt at a Belgian. I just hope its not in the same line-up as Kaboobys. <_<

cheers
Andrew.

I entered that same beer as a Belgian Blond in the bitter and twisted comp and didn't even get a place. Don't sell yourself short

Kabooby :)

Just about to make a saison too, might be ready in time...

I entered that same beer as a Belgian Blond in the bitter and twisted comp and didn't even get a place. Don't sell yourself short

Kabooby :)

Im thinking more the combined effort of the last few swaps.

wish there was a catchall "belgian specialty" category - i have nowhere to enter my amber tripel, spiced 10% dark ale, or 9.5% saison...

Don't worry about it, judge it yourself, can I come down to "judge" them?.......... You brew my/our style, forget the style police.. :icon_drunk:

I know it's a bit close, but If sending interstate, do I send it to one of the drop off points, or the brewery?

I'm heading off tomorrow to drive over to judge. Turning it into a drinking holiday and going via Coonawarra on the way back. Anyone else going to be there for the event?

Latest posts

Back