BeerCo - Our Search is Your Satisfaction - News & Updates

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Aussie Homebrewers,
Looks like we have been so busy picking n packing your orders we forgot to share our April BeerCo Brewing News...no worries...relax, have another homebrew and tuck into the May issue instead...cold beer in hand of course...cheers #brewhappy always #InsistonCrisp

Milli - May 2019 - BeerCo Brewing News...
by Dermott Dowling May 05, 2019
Hop your well and having a great brewing year and your tanks are filling up with warming winter ales. This month we have a lot of NEW! news and some exciting ingredients to share as we continue Our Search for Your Satisfaction. Hop to see some of you during the festivities of Good Beer Week in Melbrewin' or out and about on the road in coming weeks.

Ditta dit da da da, time for the news ... the BeerCo Brewing & Distilling News...

Malt of the Month - Crisp Premium Peated Malt - Hop of the Month - Bouclier FR Hops - Yeast of the Month - Lallemand DistilaMax GW - Adjunct of the Month - Crisp Flaked Torrefied Rice - Equipment of the Month - Adjustable Magnetic Stirrer Machine- but wait! there's more...BeerCo All Grain Recipe of the Month - Milli | Vanilla Porter and lest we forget another great How to Brew like a Pro! video from our great mate Andrew at Stass Brewing on Cleaning and what's coming up on the Events calendar to close out the News!

How to Clean like a Pro! Cleaning with Stass

Crisp Premium Peated Malt
$5.95Kg - $23.80/5Kg (SAVE 20%) - $89.25/25Kg (SAVE 40%) / $1900/MT (SAVE 65%)
Historically, Scottish Malthouses used peat as the fuel for kiln-drying malt, which added a phenolic flavour to the dried malt. Crisp continue this tradition in their modern malting plant in Scotland; where they control the introduction of peat smoke during the kilning phase. This gives Crisp Premium Peated Malt the distinctive flavour that characterises many of the west coast Scottish island whiskies.

In addition to Crisp Premium Peated Malt you might also like to try...

Independent Local Craft Beer example featuring Crisp Premium Peated Distilling Malt
Insist on Crisp Premium Peated Malt in your next Beer or Whisky

Bouclier FR Hops - NEW!
AU$9.95/100g - AU$348.25/5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
A new challenge. The most recent creation of the French varietal research program. Bouclier offers another possible approach for the use of French hops.

Bouclier has a combination of French and English aromas: fruit, citrus, herbs, spices and esters, which allows it bring a French touch to English-style beers.

AROMA & FLAVOUR:
  • Spiced: Pepper, lovage, garlic, nutmeg, ginger
TECHNICAL DATA:
  • Harvest: 2018 Lot: 18-0100
  • Alpha: 3.3%
  • HSI: 0.40
You might also like to try some other FR & EU Hops available in 100g, 250g, 500g, and 1 Kg sizes:
Try NEW! Bouclier FR Hops in Your next Brew!

DistilaMax® GW - Lallemand Craft Distilling Yeast
$68.60 / 500g
DistilaMax® GW is an active dry yeast recommended for use in the production of grain whisky by fermentation of wort made from wheat or maize. It contains a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae distillers’ yeast in a highly concentrated and stable form.

• Temp Range 20°C – 34°C
  • American style Whisky
  • Short lag phase
You might also like to try:
Distil like a Pro! with DistilaMax GW Yeast

Adjustable Magnetic Stirrer Machine
$79.95
Frank B. Verified Buyer 5 star rating 09/02/19
Magnetic stir plate
Great piece of equipment. Mixes up my yeast starters. And has a heater as well if you want to heat up the starter if need be. Totally recommend this.

Healthy fermentation starts with healthy yeast and making a starter is key to getting off to a flying start with your next fermentation. Simply place your yeast propagation flask on top of the stir plate and drop in the stir bar. Switch on the machine and adjust the spin speed.

Other essential pieces of Yeast Starter equipment you might be interested in:
Further reading and watching on How to Make a Yeast Starter:
Ferment Fast & Healthy Beer with Adjustable Stirrer Machine!

Crisp Flaked Torrefied Rice
$5.95/1Kg - $23.80/5Kg (SAVE 20%) - $89.25/25Kg (SAVE 40%) - $2,500/MT+GST
Darren James (DJ), Senior Brewer Bath Ales – United Kingdom
“We use flaked rice in our new English Lager Sulis with great results. Using it we are able to create a lager that is very light in colour, clean, crisp, medium bodied and slightly dry in finish. Crisp flaked rice helps bring out all these flavour profiles without imparting strong flavours or adding colour. The rice adds a smooth, clean body and mouthfeel with a dry finish too, making Sulis very easy drinking.”

Crisp Flaked Torrefied Rice consists of rice grains that have been cooked at high temperature, resulting in gelatinisation of the starchy endosperm, and then flaked.

Crisp Flaked Torrefied Rice lightens wort colour, reduces protein levels and imparts a characteristic dryness to finished beers.

Flaked Torrefied Rice does not require milling before being added to the mash.

Insist on Crisp Flaked Rice in your Light Lager or Brut IPA!

Milli - Vanilla Porter - BeerCo All-Grain Recipe Kit
$59.95 - $64.95
Milli | Vanilla Porter is no Milli Vanilli. No imitation essence or extract involved here, we are talking about a smooth robust full bodied English Style Porter pumped up to the Max with some of PNG finest Vanilla planifolia beans dry hopped into the secondary to add a sensational spiced vanilla song to up an already well rounded out beer. You can break out some of your favourite Milli Vanilli beats while you brew this one or hum your own tunes fireside as you warm up your brewing and social life with family and friends. Cheers! Prost #brewhappy always #enjoyresponsibly

Get Your Milli Vanilla Porter Brewing On! BUY ONE NOW!!!
fpY4Ln_vdiUDfjXOqWszqdaWPNM7KHZ3YLhNaXtKK49FvaWhWOlHCHnoc3K3FS7-8Kh38QZw4rTToLEHXRBbY6oGrbHFZJGk-tBYL6SmeKdR6PZpK6ZfH-VfICABjJpsupUgPDvaUQfWFsLXgQ8tnTsiotyFSSw_gL4=s0-d-e1-ft

We are coming to Adelaide for a Brew and A with our great mates at South Australia Brew Club
When and Where and What time?: Wed 19 June, The Wheaty from 7pm - Hop to see you there!

REFER YOUR FRIENDS TO BEERCO.COM.AU, AND GET 10% OFF YOUR NEXT ORDER WITH US!

Hey there Aussie Homebrewers,
Hop you had a great long Queen's Birthday Brewing weekend and your short brewing week has started out well! Here is our monthly BeerCo Brewing News...for you...to read...think...drink and brew happy always!

Split - June 2019 - BeerCo Brewing News...
by Dermott Dowling June 07, 2019
I see red, I see red, I see red
How can someone wicked walk around free
I see red, I see red, I see red
I see red, oh I see red

Artist: Split Enz Song: I See Red Album: Frenzy Released: 1979
Hop you are fit and well and having a great brewing and/or distilling winter. Jack Frost is back in town in MELbrewin' and we are reaching for a glass of Milli | Vanilla Porter on the Kegerator for knock-off beers! So much to do and tell you what was May-hem and going to be Jun-iper at BeerCo.com.au so I will rattle fast so we can get to the Real (not Fake!) BeerCo Brewing & Distilling News...

NEW! Logistics Partner - TOLL we are thrilled to have recently signed on with our official "heavy freight partner" TOLL who have over 125 years’ experience and, operate an extensive global logistics network across 1,200 locations in more than 50 countries.

We Hop to have more information to share with you on our Logistics Partnership with TOLL and what that can mean for you our valued customers here in AU and around the brewing and distilling world in the future.

Please take note ALL orders received online before 12pm noon Ship Out the Beery Same Day! and for VIC based customers you only pay $9.90 inc GST shipping and customers in SA / ACT / NSW pay a LOW FLAT RATE $14.95 inc GST. Why waste your valuable brewing or distilling time stuck in traffic going to the store or warehouse when you can TRUST us! and our excellent logistics partners to get your your precious brewing and distilling supplies safely and swiftly!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, mate, time for the REAL news ... the BeerCo Brewing & Distilling News...

Malt of the Month - Crisp Finest Maris Otter® Ale Malt - Hop of the Month - NEW! X06277 US Hops - Yeast of the Month - GY001 Nor Cal Ale # 1 GigaYeast - Adjunct of the Month - Vanilla Beans - BeerCo All Grain Recipe of the Month - Split | Red IPA and TILT product review video from Andrew at Stass Brewing and what's coming up on the Events calendar?

See You Soon at SABC Club Night at the Wheaty in rAdelaide on Wed 19 June, or at the Dan in Carlton, Melbrewin' for Merri Mashers Club Night on 30th of July, or Yes we CANbeerA for Canberra Brewers Club Night on Wed 7th Aug or come to MELbrewin' for BrewCon 2019 3-6 Sep and say G'day to the BeerCo.com.au crew at Trade Booth #16....SSSHHH! get on with it mate.... but wait mate, what about the EOFY Specials! Keep an eye on the EOFY Specials page as we clear out the warehouse before stock-take!

Crisp Finest Maris Otter® Ale Malt
$19.95/5Kg - $79.95/25Kg (SAVE 20%) / $1750/MT exc GST (SAVE 50% OFF 5Kg Price))
Kevin B. Verified Buyer 5 star rating 29/05/19
Irish Dry Stout
I recently made an Irish Dry Stout to enjoy on the coming cold nights ahead. The recipe called for a base malt of Maris Otter Ale Malt. I chose the Crisp Maris Otter Ale Malt from BeerCo for my brew. I usually brew with pale malts for my dry stouts but the Crisp Maris Otter Ale Malt made a notable difference to my stout brewing. I get a wonderful bready grainy flavour with a hint of nuttiness. I'll be using this malt from now on.

Crisp Malting Maris Otter® is grown under contact by selected Norfolk farmers and is recognised worldwide as the benchmark barley for the best ale malt. In malting, as with brewing, the importance and the quality of raw materials cannot be underestimated.

For Professional Craft Brewer and Distiller and Home Brew Shop Trade Inquiries for Crisp Malting Maris Otter® please drop us an email to [email protected]

In addition to Crisp Finest Maris Otter® Ale Malt you might also like to try...

Insist on Crisp! in your next beer or whisky!
Insist on Crisp! in your next Beer or Whisky

NEW! X06277 - Hopsteiner Experimental Hop #06277 - US Hops
X06277 (formerly known as Denali) is BIG! A monster of a plant with gigantic cones, she has a high total oil content to boot! With pineapple, pine and bright citrus notes, X06277 is sure to make "one hell of an IPA!"

Aroma:
  • Pineapple, Pine and Citrus
Brewing Values:
  • Alpha: 14.%
  • Oil Content: 3.6mL/100g
  • Crop: 2018
  • Batch: 14327
  • Lot: P-470-18-S
You might also like to try some other NEW! in the Shop Hops at BeerCo available in 100g, 250g, 500g, and 1 Kg sizes:
Try NEW! X06277 is BIG!

GY001 NorCal Ale #1 GigaYeast
$14.95 a 200b cell Gold Pitch!
Bec R. Verified Reviewer 5 star rating 13/03/19
Super start!
Brilliant strain from GigaYeast! I’d not gotten around to using this for a little while, and I pitched into a starter today, 4 1/2 months after is pack date. It has taken off like a rocket in under two hours.

GigaYeast NorCal Ale #1 GY001 is a clean fermenting, versatile strain from one of the most famous California Pale Ales. Neutral in flavor profile GY001 creates a crisp beer and allows hops to shine. Strong attenuator and good flocculation perfectly suited for a large variety of styles. Good choice for high gravity beers.
Temperature Range†

• 18˚C - 25˚C (64˚F – 77˚F)
Flocculation
  • Medium
For Professional Brewer GigaYeast Pro-Pitches send your inquiries to us at [email protected]

You might also like to try these NEW! just dropped in the Shop at BeerCo.com.au Yeast in your next brew happy!
Professional Grade Liquid Yeast for Brewers. Period. Buy NOW!

Vanilla Beans
$9.95 for 2 - $405/Kg (SAVE 30% OFF the 100g Price)
Hmmm, Vanilla who does not love Vanilla in your favourite Stout or Porter appropriately paired with a yummy Vanilla spiced dessert. Our Search is Your Satisfaction as we have found Grade B quality Vanilla Tahitensis beans sustainably grown and harvested from our wonderful neighbours next door in Papua New Guinea. So what are you waiting for? Time to spice up your brewing life and get your Vanilla Bean brewing on!

Options for you to put some Vanilla Spice in your next dessert beer!

Local Independent Craft Beer featuring our Vanilla Beans - PNG Grade B
BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit featuring Vanilla Beans - PNG Grade B
Vanilla Spice Spice Baby! Buy NOW!

NEW! TILT Hydrometer and Thermometer Product Review with Stass
We have loved brewing and fermenting and measuring happy with the NEW! TILT Hydrometer but we thought we should pass one to our great mate Stass to see if the hype measures up to reality and here is what he has to say about the TILT

Split - Red IPA - BeerCo All-Grain Recipe Kit
A$59.95 - A$64.95
Good Red IPAs balance the hop-forward flavors and aromas of traditional IPA with the caramel, malty body of an amber ale. We like to think our Split | Red IPA is a solid compromise that lets you the brewer and beer drinker temper the resinous kick of a hop forward IPA with notes of something a bit softer, smoother and even slightly sweet.

Time to brew happy with Split | Red IPA - BUY ONE NOW!!!
fpY4Ln_vdiUDfjXOqWszqdaWPNM7KHZ3YLhNaXtKK49FvaWhWOlHCHnoc3K3FS7-8Kh38QZw4rTToLEHXRBbY6oGrbHFZJGk-tBYL6SmeKdR6PZpK6ZfH-VfICABjJpsupUgPDvaUQfWFsLXgQ8tnTsiotyFSSw_gL4=s0-d-e1-ft

• 19 June 2019
We are coming to Adelaide for a Brew and A with our great mates at South Australia Brew Club
When and Where and What time?: Wed 19 June, The Wheaty from 7pm - Hop to see you there!
  • 31 July 2019
We are going to be at the Dan OÇonnel Hotel in Carlton for a Brew and A with our great mates at Merri Mashers Brew Club
When and Where and What time?: Wed 31 July, The Dan from 7pm - Hop to see you there!
  • 7 Aug 2019
We are going to be at the in Canberra for a Brew and A about all things Malt with our great mates at Canberra Brewers
When and Where and What time?: Wed 7 Aug, The Gorman Arts Centre from 7:30pm - Hop to see you there!
  • 3-6 Sep 2019
Come and say g'day to us at IBA BrewCon 2019 right here in MELbrewin' - we will be in the trade hall Trade Booth #16

Hoppy Dry July Aussie Homebrewers,
Hop your surviving the winter chills and thrills and spills and filling up the kegs and bottles for the approaching Spring and Summer celebration season. We have been flat out despite the winter solstice and the ducks nuts freezin MELbrewin' winter so we are a little late posting your favourite news...so without further adieu...on with the monthly BeerCo Brewing News....

Toby - July 2019 - BeerCo Brewing News...
by Dermott Dowling July 10, 2019
Slow down...your running too fast! Be careful...You don't want to blow a Sandshoe!
Toby King, 2000.

Hop you are keeping warm this winter and your glass is full of a warming winter ale or dram of something nice. Lots of news to share this month so we will get straight to the Brewing & Distilling News.

Yee Ha! We are Hiring! Click here for our Blog Post and How to throw your name and resume in the mash tun! BeerCo Co-Worker Wanted!

NEW! Fresh Wort Kits are here! GTP Go To Pale Ale Fresh Wort Kit we make brewing easy with fresh local independent craft brewery quality wort that all you have to do is pitch and ferment and brew happy!

Malt of the Month - Crisp Naked Oat Malt - Hop of the Month - Waimea NZ Hops - Yeast of the Month - GY080 Irish Stout GigaYeast - Adjunct of the Month - Maple Syrup - BeerCo All Grain Recipe of the Month - Toby | Oatmeal Stout with Vanilla, Cinnamon and Maple Syrup and another great video from Andrew at Stass Brewing on How to Bottle from a Keg and what's coming up on the Events calendar?

See You Soon at the Dan in Carlton, Melbrewin' for Merri Mashers Club Night on 30th of July, or Yes we CANbeerA for Canberra Brewers Club Night on Wed 7th Aug and hop you can come to MELbrewin' for BrewCon 2019 3-6 Sep and say G'day to the BeerCo.com.au crew at Trade Booth #16.

GTP - Pale Ale - Fresh Wort Kits are here! NEW!
$49.95
GTP | Pale Ale | BeerCo Fresh Wort Kit is a classic hoppy US West Coast style Pale Ale with a simple and solid 90/10 Crisp Best Ale and Wheat Maltbase hopped up nice and strong with fragrant Cascade hops. Brewed at an Independent Local Fresh Craft Brewery this is seriously good Craft Quality Wort ready to ferment! We recommend you ferment this one nice and dry with your choice of Yeast.

Brewing has never been this easy! We brew craft quality fresh wort so all you have to do is #clean #rinse #sanitise your fermenter pour in a cube and #fermenthappy and #brewhappy!
So what are you waiting for? Get your Fresh Wort Kit brewing on and make sure you have GTP | Pale Ale on Tap or in Bottles for when your friends come knocking!
Get your GTP | Pale Ale Fresh Wort Kits NOW!

Crisp Naked Oat Malt
$5.95/1Kg - $23.80/5Kg (SAVE 20%) / $89.25/25Kg (SAVE 40%)
Jay C. Verified Reviewer 5 star rating 07/03/19
Perfect for a hazy IPA
I used 30% naked oats in my hazy IPA with 70% maris otter, and the colour and haze were absolutely spot on. Not only did it look amazing when I first kegged the beer, but the haze remained all the way through for weeks and is still hazy as I write this about 3 weeks after kegging. They also add a subtle sweetness to the beer which works really well.
This will be my go to source of oats for all my hazy IPAs from now on!!!

Crisp Naked Oat Malt when mixed with barley malt can improve mouthfeel and introduce notes of a toasted, biscuity aroma and palate.

For Professional Craft Brewer and Distiller and Home Brew Shop Trade Inquiries for Crisp Naked Oat Malt please drop us an email to [email protected]

In addition to Crisp Naked Oat Malt you might also like to try...

Insist on Crisp! Naked Oat Malt in your next Brew Happy!
Insist on Crisp Naked Oat Malt in your next Brew!

Waimea™ NZ Hops
Jarrod Verified Buyer 5 star rating 12/04/18
Customer review
Delicious hop this one. Perfect for those IPA's. I'll be using this one, whilst I can get my hands on it

Harvest 2019 Waimea™ is in the Shop! A big NZ alpha hop that carries an even bigger weight of oils with lots of pine and citrus characters.
Well suited to dual purpose applications throughout from early kettle additions right through to dry hopping. Quality bitterness and aroma abound with fruity citrus and pine characters from this hops big weight of oil. A big hop for big beers.
"A great finisher"

You might also like to try some of the other great NZ Hops - Crop 2018 on SALE!
Buy NEW! Harvest 2019 Waimea™ NZ Hops for your next Brew!

GY080 Irish Stout GigaYeast
A$14.95
GY080 Irish Stout GigaYeast is from one of the most famous stouts in the world. Creates a crisp, dry beer with a subtle fruity profile and a slightly tangy finish. Makes an amazing stout or porter but is also great for red, amber and even pale ales. This Irish ale yeast is a robust fermenter perfect for high gravity brews and settles out well enough to create a relatively clear beer.

Temperature Range†
  • 18˚C – 22˚C (64˚F – 72˚F)
Flocculation
  • Medium
For Professional Brewer GigaYeast Pro-Pitches send your inquiries to us at [email protected]

You might also like to try these NEW! just dropped in the Shop at BeerCo.com.au Yeast in your next brew happy!
Get your Giga on with GY080 Irish Stout GigaYeast - Get some!

Pure Canadian Maple Syrup
$4.95 for 250mL/ $43.95 for 12x250mL (SAVE 25% OFF the 250mL Price)
Not all maple syrups are created equal. BeerCo L.B. Maple Treat Beer Finishing Pure Maple Syrup is 100% Pure Canadian Maple Syrup - Food Grade 1. This Grade A Amber Rich Pure Maple Syrup is the ultimate finishing Maple to use for your Canadian Bourbon Stout, Maple Brown Ales or whatever you choose to brew with this delicious syrup.

We selected this grade as Beer Finishing Syrup due to its lower caramelisation and good maple aroma. This will ensure a smooth sweetness with a maple touch.

Pack Sizes:
  • 250mL Bottle $5.95 $4.95 SALE!
  • 12 x 250mL Bottle / Carton (SAVE 25% OFF 250 mL Price) $69.95 $43.95 SALE
  • 50 lb / 22.68 Kg Pure Canadian Maple Syrup - Beer Brewing Grade $359.95
BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit featuring BeerCo Pure Maple Syrup
Pour some Pure Maple Syrup into your next Brew Happy!

Toby - Vanilla Oatmeal Stout with Cinnamon and Maple Syrup - BeerCo Recipe Kit
$64.95-$69.95
Nothing gets you going in the middle of winter like a hearty bowl of Uncle Tobys Oats infused with real PNG Vanilla Bean, some fine Dutch Cinnamon and a hearty dollop of Pure Canadian Maple Syrup on top! So we thought if its good enough for your breakfast it's also fine in liquid form for your pre or post dinner beer! So here is to your liquid Toby | Vanilla infused Oatmeal Stout spiced with Cinnamon and a hearty dose of pure Canadian Maple. Cheers! Mount the Horses!

Time to Giddy Up with Toby | Vanilla Oatmeal Stout with Cinnamon and Maple - Yum!
How to Bottle from a Keg - Video Tips on How to Brew like a Pro!

• 31 July 2019
We are going to be at the Dan OÇonnel Hotel in Carlton for a Brew and A with our great mates at Merri Mashers Brew Club
When and Where and What time?: Wed 31 July, The Dan from 7pm - Hop to see you there!
  • 7 Aug 2019
We are going to be at the in Canberra for a Brew and A about all things Malt with our great mates at Canberra Brewers
When and Where and What time?: Wed 7 Aug, The Gorman Arts Centre from 7:30pm - Hop to see you there!
  • 3-6 Sep 2019
Come and say g'day to us at IBA BrewCon 2019 right here in MELbrewin' - we will be in the trade hall Trade Booth #16

Hey Aussie Home Brewers,
Hop your Dry July went well and your back in the Brewery firing up the mash tun ahead of the Spring and Summer rush! Lots to share this month in our BeerCo Brewing News...Read...Think...Drink...Brew Happy always!

Dad - Aug 2019 - BeerCo Brewing News...
by Dermott Dowling August 12, 2019
I'm not bitter, I'm better
I don't want to change the world

I'm not looking for a new England

I'm just looking for another girl

Billy Bragg, A New England, 1983

Trust this finds you well and enjoying the warmer winter sunshine as we eagerly look forward to Spring and the inevitable bud burst! It appears the wheels have gone full circle as Boris now gives it a crack for a hard Brexit from Europe for little ole' England. Not saying, we called it early but there is a recipe titled Brexit | English Bitter Ale up on BeerCo.com.au since May 2016 and this month we look forward to its NEW! release as Brexit | XX Bitter Ale | BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit enhanced by Crisp finest Malt and Challenger UK Hops.

Tanks to all of you wonderful folk who put your hand up week in and week out to join us on our mission of ridding the world of beer poverty here at BeerCo.com.au. We are beery pleased to announce and welcome our newest co-worker Valentina Garcia to the fold. Valentina has a great passion for home and craft brewing and distilling industries and has already hit the warehouse floor running.

NEW! Fresh Wort Kits are here! Viper | XPA | BeerCo Fresh Wort Kit is the latest in our range of easy to pour, ferment and keg or bottle happy Fresh Wort Kits. We like to make brewing easy with fresh local independent craft brewery quality wort that all you have to do is clean - rinse - sanitise - pitch - ferment and brew happy!

Malt of the Month - Crisp Amber Malt - Hop of the Month - Challenger UK Hops - Yeast of the Month - NEW! GY094 German Ale GigaYeast - Adjunct of the Month - Candi Syrup - BeerCo All Grain Recipe of the Month - Brexit | XX Bitter Ale and another great video from Andrew at Stass Brewing on How to Brew like a Pro: Forced Ferment and of what's coming up on the Busy Brewers and Distillers BeerCo.com.au Events calendar?

We hop you can come to MELbrewin' for BrewCon 2019 3-6 Sep and say G'day to the BeerCo.com.au crew at Trade Booth #16. We are beery exciting to welcome Dr Jim Withee - Founder and President of GigaYeast into town who is talking at BrewCon 2019.

We are also beery pleased to again be supporting our good friends up the road at Fury & Son Brewing Co for the second year running for their annual Fathers Day Beer Brunch on Sunday 1st of September with all proceeds going to support the good work of Men's Shed. Fury and Son have used the finest Crisp Heritage Chevallier Ale and Specialty Malt provided by BeerCo.com.auand taken inspiration from last century’s traditional London Porter style. Blending freshly brewed (new) and Brettanomyces Barrel Aged (old) beer, the brewers have created their own modern version of the Original Melbourne Porters enjoyed in the late 1800s during Gold Rush times.

Accompanying their reimagined Old Melbourne Porter of yesteryear are a couple of very recent additions to the modern craft brewing. Firstly, a Bergamot infused XPA, hop forward with a light body and a delicious citrus twist, and secondly, a Catharina Sour (a Brazilian kettle-soured fruit beer) that is chock a block full of passionfruit and guava.

The D’s who have been pumping out delicious souvlakis at the brewery for the last 3 months and are going to step up their offering for the day into a 3-course, Italian inspired feast. Kids, vegetarian and non-drinking options will all be available. Tickets are now available for purchase online: www.trybooking.com/BEOFR

On with the BeerCo.com.au Brewing News....

Viper - XPA - Fresh Wort Kits are here! NEW!
A$49.95
Viper XPA BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit is a super light malt body eXtra Pale Ale that is fully hopped with fruit forward tropical hops and fermented out nice and bone dry. Rather like a Viper it slides down easy but be careful as there is enough in this XPA to make you forget her capability to give you a sting if you are not enjoying yourself responsibly.

Two Malts - Crisp Europils and Dextrin Malt and Two Hops - El Dorado® and Equanot™ who will dance off to the tune of GY001 Nor Cal Ale #1 GigaYeast. The simplicity of this beer is its natural brilliance.

Brewed at an Independent Local Fresh Craft Brewery this is seriously good Craft Quality Wort ready to ferment! We recommend you ferment this one nice and dry with your choice of Yeast.

Brewing has never been this easy! We brew craft quality fresh wort so all you have to do is #clean #rinse #sanitise your fermenter pour in a cube and #fermenthappy and #brewhappy!
So what are you waiting for? Get your Fresh Wort Kit brewing on and make sure you have Viper | XPA on Tap or in Bottles for when your friends come knocking in Spring!
Get your Viper | XPA Fresh Wort Kits NOW!

Crisp Amber Malt
$5.95/1Kg - $23.80/5Kg (SAVE 20%) / $89.25/25Kg (SAVE 40%)
Crisp Amber Malt is the lowest coloured of the roasted malts and imparts a toasty, biscuity maltiness to bitter, ales, milds, porters and stouts, good for depth of flavour without too much intensity.

It has no diastatic power and should only be used up to 15% of the grist.

For Professional Craft Brewer and Distiller and Home Brew Shop Trade Inquiries for Crisp Amber Malt please drop us an email to [email protected]

In addition to Crisp Amber Malt you might also like to try...

Insist on Crisp! Crisp Amber Malt in your next Brew Happy!
Insist on Crisp Amber Malt in Your next Brew Happy!

Challenger UK Hops
AU$8.95/100g - AU$313.25/5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Challenger UK Hops feature decent bitterness and a floral aroma and as such are considered fine for both bittering and/or for aroma additions and dry hopping. Her flavor is smooth with balanced floral characteristics, some citrus and a dash of spice. Widely used in European brews, Challenger UK hops give off a rich aroma of cedar, green tea, spice, and a hint of fresh floral.

• Harvest: 2018 Batch: T9018119 Alpha Acid 5.1%
You might also like to try some of the other great UK Hops in Shop!
Challenge Your next Brew Happy with UK Hops!

GY094 German Ale GigaYeast NEW!
A$14.95
GY094 German Ale GigaYeast is an Ale yeast strain from a traditional Dusseldorf brewery famous for malty, balanced alt-style brews. This yeast creates a lush, malt forward beer with subtle esters of honey, pear and apple. Perfect for Sticke, Doppelsticke and Altbiers but also makes a great choice for any malt forward beer with generous mouthfeel.

Attenuation Medium Gravity* 75% – 77%
Attenuation High Gravity* 64% – 68%
Temperature Range† 18˚ – 22˚C (64˚F – 72˚F)
Flocculation Medium
Representative Styles:
  • Altbier
  • Sticke
  • Doppelsticke
  • Malt forward beer styles

You might also like to try these other FRESH OFF THE PLANE German Style GigaYeast just dropped in the Shop at BeerCo.com.au
Get your Giga on with NEW! GY094 German Ale GigaYeast

D-90 Premium Dark Candi Syrup
A$14.95
Candi Syrup is most widely used in Belgium for the production of special and Trappist ales.

There are several types of candi syrup, ranging from light to dark, and virtually all brewers use it in liquid form. The flavor of candi syrup can be very clean and sweet at the light end and very caramel-like and toffee-like at the dark end.

We have just landed a shipment of FRESH OFF THE BOAT Candi Syrup with a full range of colours in easy to open, pour and store 1lb/16oz or 454g Pouches.

Pack Sizes:
  • Pouches - 1 lb / 454g - Easy to Open, Pour and Store!
  • Cartons - 20 x 1 lb (454g) Pouches = 9.08 Kg - BULK UP! and SAVE 34% OFF 1 lb Pouch Price [Note: add 20 or more of any Candi Syrup to your cart to get BULK DISCOUNT automatically applied at checkout]
6 Varieties of Colour and Intensity available for your Brewing Happy!
Make Your Brew Happy Sparkle with Candi Syrup!

Brexit - XX Bitter Ale - BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit
$49.95-$54.95
We all love an XX British Bitter Ale so why not brew something quintessentially british old chap like an XX English Bitter Ale to celebrate the Brexit. Full Crisp Malt character with the finest Maris Otter and Amber Malt, UK Challenger Hops and your choice of liquid British Ale GigaYeast or Nottingham Ale Yeast Cheers!

Get Your XX British Bitter Ale Brewing On!

How to Brew like a Pro: Forced Ferment
f51f323a-79bc-40b9-81ff-fb5252819abd.jpg

Following up on a successful event last year that raised over $1000 for the Men’s Shed, Fury and Son Brewing Company, in association with Beerco.com.au and The D’s Souvlaki are again hosting a Father’s Day three course beer brunch.
On Sunday 1 September 2019 at 11:00am
Location: Fury and Son Brewing Co 46 Concorde Drive, Keilor Park, VIC 3042
Buy Tickets Here:

<<ReferralCandy Referral Link>>

Hoppy Sup-tem-Beer Aussie Homebrewers,

Hop this finds you well and your having a great brewing year and looking forward to firing up the mash tun as Spring and Summer arrive! cheers #brewhappy always and on with the Brewing News...

Sustain - Sep 2019 - BeerCo Brewing News...
by Dermott Dowling September 15, 2019
Sustain | You
Sustainability we are constantly working to reduce our impact on the planet and bring your brewing and distilling supplies to you as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Since Day 0 at BeerCo.com.au Sustainability has been at the forefront of our thinking and is one of our 5 foundational core values. We know its a popular buzzword nowadays, however, around here it guides us each and every day in the decisions we make and how we work to get your precious brewing and distilling supplies to you as efficiently and effectively as possible.

One small example is waste packaging. Everything that comes into BeerCo.com.au warehouse is turned around and reused either as a shipper or as filler for our customers e-commerce orders. We will never ask for your forgiveness if you receive an order with some stuffing that was shrink wrap on a pallet or filler in a carton of goods we received. We will ask for your forgiveness if we ship your order too slowly, because Speed and Service are two more of our 5 fundamental core values at BeerCo.com.au

Tanks again to all of our wonderful customers (old, present and new) and supply partners who dropped by to say Hi! to us at BrewCon19 3-6 Sep in Melbrewin' at Trade Booth #16.

NEW! Malteurop - 2 Row - Premium PIlsen Malt has landed into our warehouse. Australian Malt from Australian Barley grown here and malted here at Malteurop Geelong! More on Malteurop - 2 Row - Premium PIlsen Malt in the BeerCo Brewing News below...

EXCLUSIVE! 25L and 50L ex Tasmanian Whisky Distillery Barrels - Taking Orders NOW! until close of business Mon 30 Sep for shipping out to you all in October! These Oak Whisky Barrels have a beautiful unique life story having lived three lives already and are looking for their 4th life in your brewery or distillery!

NEW! Fresh Wort Kits are here! Fresh Jack | IPA is the latest in our range of easy to pour, ferment and keg or bottle happy Fresh Wort Kits.

Malt of the Month - Malteurop Pilsen Malt - Hop of the Month - Saphir GR Hops - Yeast of the Month - GY002 Czech Pilsen GigaYeast - Adjunct of the Month - Enzymes - BeerCo All Grain Recipe of the Month - Code | Lager and an exciting pre-order on some exclusive 25L and 50L ex Tasmanian Whisky Oak Barrels and what's coming up on our Busy Brewers and Distillers BeerCo.com.au Events calendar?

On with the BeerCo.com.au Brewing News....Sustain...Yourself...Your Health and Your Business!

NEW! Malteurop Pilsen Malt
$16.95/5Kg - $64.95/25Kg (SAVE 23%) / $1,330/MT exc GST (SAVE 55%)
The lightest of our base malts, Malteurop Pilsen malt imparts a sweet and subtle malt flavor and a straw yellow to light golden color.

the Farmer's Maltster - Premium Pilsen Malt can be used up to 100% in all beer styles and provides a perfect canvas for other specialty malts.

Produced from premium Australian 2-row malting barley varieties, Malteurop - the Farmer's Maltster - base malt offers a consistent degree of modification, to bring the right level of enzymes and FAN to your beers.

Pack Sizes:
  • 5 Kg Bag
  • 25 Kg Sack (SAVE 23% OFF 5 Kg Bag Price)
  • 1 MT Pallet (SAVE 55% OFF 5 Kg Bag Price) Wholesale Trade inquiries to [email protected]
BUY! the farmer's Maltster - Malteurop Pilsen Malt - NOW!

Oak Whisky Barrels - 20L & 50L
A$489.95/20L - A$559.95/50L
Taking Pre-Orders until 5pm Mon 30 Sep 2019 | Barrels will Ship Out in Oct 2019
Extremely Limited Quantity and Time of Sale! Do not miss out!
Our Search is Your Satisfaction! We are thrilled to announce a NEW! partnership with a 100% Australian Owned and Run Cooperage who have a Cooperage in South Australia and in Tasmania. We have heard our customers cries for some high quality sustainable reusable barrels with a story to tell so please read on...

1st Life:
These barrels started their life as wine barrels in the world-famous Barossa Valley where they held Barossa red wine for a number of years.

2nd Life:
In their second life, they were used to hold and mature some of the country’s most celebrated Tawney (Port) for many years.

3rd Life:
After they had served their time maturing sweet fortified Tawny, they were sent down to the Tasmanian Cask Company where they were hand coopered into smaller barrels for a local whisky producer, along with receiving a shave and generous charr. In their 3rd life, they held and matured Tasmanian whisky from a producer that has won the highest awards locally and internationally for their whisky.

4th Life:
These barrels are now looking for their 4th home. Our Search is Your Satisfaction! Can you look after these barrels and store your own precious clean or sour beer or spirit?

Buy Your Own Barrel of Fun! 20L or 50L NOW!

Fresh Jack - IPA - Fresh Wort Kits are here! NEW!
A$59.95
Fresh Jack | IPA | Fresh Wort Kit is a hat tip is to the founders and brewers of Deschutes' for bringing the world Fresh Squeezed IPA and more importantly sharing with humble homebrewers like us and you how to have a crack at brewing your own at home. We did take a lot from their hopping regime, however we did not fully replicate their malt bill opting to tip our hat to someone else we admire for sharing his knowledge of how to brew great beer, so we opted for a malt bill not dissimilar to the one used by Matt Brynildson at Firestone Walker in his Union Jack IPA.

We hop you love Fresh Jack IPA as much as we love brewing the fresh wort kit for you to brew happy at home :). Let us know what you think? Give the beer a "review after you brew happy" and make sure you #brewhappy and #drinkresponsibly!

Three Malts - Crisp Best Ale, Light Munich and Dextrin Malt and Two Hops - Citra® and Mosaic® who will dance off to the tune of GY001 Nor Cal Ale #1 GigaYeast. The malt and hop balance and simplicity of this beer is its natural brilliance.

Brewed at an Independent Local Fresh Craft Brewery this is seriously good Craft Quality Wort ready to ferment! We recommend you ferment this one nice and dry with your choice of Yeast.

So what are you waiting for? Get your Fresh Wort Kit brewing on and make sure you have Fresh Jack | IPA on Tap or in Bottles for when your friends come knocking in Spring!
BUY! Fresh Jack | IPA Fresh Wort Kits NOW!

Saphir GR Hops
AU$8.95/100g - AU$313.25/5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Saphir is a very fine aroma variety, with average bitter value and storage characteristics. It was developed at the Hop Research Center in Hüll, Germany and released in 2002. Brewing characteristics include sweet citrus aromas with hints of tangerine.

Aroma:
  • citrusy, spicy, floral
Analytical Data:
  • Harvest Year: 2019 Batch: 18025 Alpha w/w 3.1%
You might also like to try the other fantastic GR Hops in the Shop!
Brew Your next Lager Happy with Saphir!

GY002 Czech Pilsner GigaYeast
A$14.95
GY002 Czech Pilsner GigaYeast is a bottom fermenting yeast from a world famous pilsner. GY002 finishes dry and leaves a hint of malt flavour. Czech Pilsner GigaYeast produces a dry, clean beer. Perfect for pilsner and other lager styles. This yeast is flocculent and produces a very clear beer. Robust attenuation in beer up to 16-17˚ Plato.

Attenuation Medium Gravity* 75% – 79%
Attenuation High Gravity* 52% – 55%
Temperature Range† 9˚C – 13˚C (48˚F – 55˚F)
Flocculation Medium / High
You might also like to try these other FRESH OFF THE PLANE German Style GigaYeast just dropped in the Shop at BeerCo.com.au
Get Your Giga On! GY002 Czech Pilsen GigaYeast!

Glucoamylase 400
A$2.95/3g or $79.95/1L
Use of enzymes in brewing and distilling offers range of benefits covering flexibility of raw material quality & type, higher throughput, flavour control, consistent product quality from smaller production batches.

Glucoamylase 400 is a food grade enzyme capable of hydrolyzing both the alpha 1,6 and alpha 1,4 glycosidic bonds releasing single glucose units.

Pack Sizes:
  • 3g Sachet suitable for 5gal/23L home brew
  • 1L Bottle suitable for Probrewers
Brewing Benefits:
  • Maximises the conversion of starch containing substrates to fermentable sugars while minimising residual carbohydrates
  • Provides a high degree of attenuation
  • Glucoamylase is used to further break down malt sugars for a drier, lower carb beer.
This enzyme may extend fermentation time so ensure the specific gravity is stable for 2 days before bottling.

Brewing Style Usage:
  • Low Carb Dry Lager
  • Brut IPA
Other Enzymes You might like to Try! next time you Brew and/or Distill Happy!
Enzymes are your Brewing & Distilling Friends!

Code | Lager | BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit
A$49.95 - A$54.95
You love Lager! We love Lager! Kicking back watching some #Code you want a nice clean easy drinking hoppy session lager so that is what we are giving you here! Australian Malt from Australian Barley and Australian Hops paired with German Lager Yeast. What could be better than sitting back watching a game of #Code with a well brewed #Lager in your hand! C'mon!

Cheers! #code #lager #beer #enjoyresponsibly

Time to Brew Happy! some #Code #Lager

Hoppy New Beer Aussie Homebrewers,

Hop you are all fit and well and had a great festive season with family and friends and blew them all away with your amazing #homebrew.

Just wanted to share some exciting #news with you all so... let's not dilly dally...on with the latest BeerCo #BrewingNews

Speed | to You!
Speed – end to end delivery and response times
Ever feel like everything is speeding up all around you and the only time you get to kick back and relax is when you finish a long days work with a glass of your finest ale or spirit in hand. Well, we would like to help you out by saving your valuable queuing and brewing time by shipping your orders out FAST! LOW FLAT RATE! or FREE SHIPPING!

Don't spend your precious waking hours stuck in traffic! Let our amazing logistics partners bring you your brewing and distilling goodies to you so you can spend more time doing what you love - Brewing Happy!

Drop us a line anytime at [email protected] or call us on +61 490 501 392 or call me personally on +61 400 040 195 or drop me an email at [email protected] if you feel like we have dropped the ball or let you down in any way no matter how small or big. At BeerCo.com.au we are always open to your feedback as we strive to serve you better each and every day, week, month and year!

Speaking of NEW! Year, we hop you had a great festive season with family and friends, stayed safe and we have a lot of NEW! and exciting products to share this month ...so on with the News....

Malt of the Month - Crisp Extra Light Crystal 100 Malt - Hop of the Month - Ella AU Hops - Yeast of the Month - DistilaMax® XP - BeerCo Recipe of the Month - Howzatt | Gose All Grain Recipe Kit - Equipment of the Month - 50L Oak Whisky Barrels and what's coming up on our Brewing and Distilling Events Calendar in 2020.

Last but not least from all our families at BeerCo.com.au to yours we wish you a happy healthy and fun filled New Year great beer enjoyed responsibly and brewed by you!

On with the BeerCo.com.au Brewing News....put us to the speed test...and let us serve You!...Our Search is Your Satisfaction!

Hoppy New Years Beers

WrP_A0X0SsFtY5WUAXPtu18sDp2Y6AhugIYhvKwH9N5Z_fcs9Z76vEmq5kBDLwzkGE_DNDlfSiPJ7AdPxOUc7X-izILSkp1lsv1RmiO-8wK0o1cx_rRl8aQXTbCXif3RB1IGX-4wU2uyCb6Yzxc5gNoNuS2TWqo3E4oD33Ika_z-KEEmDnSYj_6izXZZLcINCg=s0-d-e1-ft

Dermott Dowling
Managing Director at BeerCo Pty Ltd

Address Unit 1 / 1-3 Disney Avenue, Keilor East, VIC 3033
Phone +61 490 501 392
Mobile +61 400 040 195
Email [email protected]
Website BeerCo.com.au
Crisp Extra Light Crystal gives a subtle caramel flavour Crystal 100

Crisp eXtra Light Crystal 100 Malt - NEW!
$5.95/1Kg - $89.25/25Kg (SAVE 40%)
Crystal and Cara Malts are so named for the caramelisation and crystallization of the sugars present in the barley kernel. Crisp take green malt from germination and apply heat while maintaining the moisture content so they are able to liquify the endosperm of the barley, transforming the starch into sugars. Heat is then applied and the caramelisation begins. In the case of Crystal Malts, when the endosperm cools, sugar crystals are formed. When you cut across the grain the glassy sheen of crystalized sugar can be seen. Each Crystal Malt imparts a clean, nutty, caramel-like sweetness to your beers.

Crisp Extra Light Crystal 100 Malt gives a subtle caramel flavour.

Pack Sizes:
  • 1 Kg Bag $5.95
  • 5 Kg Bag $23.80 (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
  • 25 Kg Sack $89.25 (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
  • Trade/Wholesale $2,350/MT ex GST or $2.35/Kg (SAVE 55% on 1Kg Price) in mixed minimum orders over 10 x 25Kg of Crisp and Malteurop. Send your trade/wholesale inquiries to us at [email protected]
Batch Analysis
Styles:
  • Milds
  • Bitters
  • Best Bitters
TYPICAL ANALYSIS
Parameter
IoB
EBC
ASBC

Moisture 5.5% max 5.5% min 5.5% max
Extract 271 L°/kg 72% 72%
Colour 90 - 110 EBC 100 - 120 EBC 38.2 - 45.7 °L

Other Crisp Crystal and Cara Malts you might like to try!

Try NEW! Crisp eXtra Light Crystal 100 Malt

Ella™ AU Hops
$8.95/100g - $313.25/5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Ella™ CULTIVAR NUMBER 01-220-060 was born in Victoria in 2001. Early appearances revealed strong floral, noble hop character complemented with a delicious spicy finish.

Ella™ produces medium to large hop cones that have a strong floral flavour with a deliciously spicy finish. Pare her back for subtle notes of floral and spice that work well in a variety of lagers, or let her loose for a big tropical flavour that is made for highly hopped styles.

Brewer Tips:
A high level of essential oil presents many options to brewers, who will be rewarded with enticing flavour combinations when varying doses are added to the mix.

Aroma:
  • Floral and Spice
Analytical Data:
  • Harvest Year: 2019 | Batch:VU 136 | Alpha Acid 16.2%
You might also like to try some of these other great AU Hops:
  • Enigma - white grape, redcurrant and rockmelon
  • Super Pride - classic Australian bittering resin
  • Cascade - classic citrus fruit
  • Galaxy - passionfruit, peach and citrus

Try Ella™ AU Hops in Your next Brew Happy!

DistilaMax® XP - Lallemand Craft Distilling - NEW! A$79.95 / 500g
DistilaMax® XP has been selected especially for its ability to ferment maltose, maltotriose and other sugars in malted grain feedstock.

DistilaMax XP displays a good temperature tolerance and performs well at temperatures from 20°C up to 35°C.

• Temp Range 25°C – 36°C
  • High alcohol tolerance
  • Aromatic profile
Other DistilaMax® Active Dry Yeast you might like to try:
  • DistilaMax® RM - Lallemand Craft Distilling - NEW! $79.95 / 500g - Saccharomyces cerevisiae that was selected for use in the production of rum and other cane-based spirits.
  • DistilaMax® NT - Lallemand Craft Distilling $79.95 / 500g - produces a congener profile that is well suited to malted barley whisky such as increasing complexity and fruity characters even at high temperatures.
  • DistilaMax® MW - Lallemand Craft Distilling $69.95 / 500g - for use in the production of malt whisky by fermentation of wort made from malted barley.

Try DistilaMax® XP - Lallemand Craft Distilling Yeast

Howzat! Gose | BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit
$59.95 - $64.95
Howzat! When you want something that is line and length and pitch perfect every time sometimes you need to turn back time and dig into brewing history for some brewspiration! Howzat | Gose is a classic German style reincarnated that is Leipziger Gose. This spontaneously top-fermented German style wheat beer is an uncommon brew soured via lactic fermentation and flavored with coriander and salt. Just what you need to keep the throat wet when your screaming Howzat! at the Umpire or the Television during the #SummerofCricket #Howzat #Gose better get your brewing on and brew some!

Howzat! Get me a Gose mate! What a brew happy!

50L ex TAS Whisky Barrels - French or American - Oak
$395 inc. GST
Oh me Oh my! These are top quality from Internationally Renown World Gold Whisky Medal Winning Tasmanian Distillery - 50L American and French Oak Whisky Barrels - just drained and extremely limited stock - pre-orders until 31 Jan for shipping out to you early Feb 2020!

1st Life:
These barrels started their life as wine barrels in the world-famous Barossa Valley where they held Barossa red wine for a number of years.

2nd Life:
In their second life, they were used to hold and mature some of the country’s most celebrated Tawney (Port) for many years.

3rd Life:
After they had served their time maturing sweet fortified Tawny, they were sent down to the Tasmanian Cask Company where they were hand coopered into smaller barrels for a local whisky producer, along with receiving a shave and generous charr. In their 3rd life, they held and matured Tasmanian whisky from a producer that has won the highest awards locally and internationally for their whisky.

4th Life:
These barrels are now looking for their 4th home. Our Search is Your Satisfaction! Can you look after these barrels and store your own precious clean or sour beer or spirit?

Barrels of Fun! Buy One NOW!
YEMi4gfCA4FOXoRnHBCL4J_RC59Yo8FYLQn7LVDHkjG_RHzMsNqbERW60WAc1VFaE9p6urCCKnDkbgLdX8CbGTV-IenOxAx7h2Y3z107YZpbWt3926yuXxN-n0XLQWbtrezK1C7lbadZv6JPrEHMkmYXHtZb-sPPIbHt=s0-d-e1-ft

Upcoming Events to put in your Brewing and Distilling Calendar:
Copyright © 2020 BeerCo Pty Ltd, All rights reserved.

Hey Aussie Homebrewers,

Resilience - Feb 2020 - BeerCo Brewing & Distilling News...

Resilience | to You!
Like you we have experienced deep despair at the environmental, animal, human, social and economic damage inflicted by the devastating bushfires that have swept far and wide across this great land all summer. The bushfires continue to rage against the magnificent men and women in their flying and driving machines with reckless abandon. We can all feel helpless at times like these, unless your trained and able to fight the fires or heal the wounded you wonder what can I do in my small part of the economy and ecology to help out?

We can, all take action in our everyday lives to first and foremost mitigate our impact on mother earth and tread more lightly on the planet. If that means taking a bicycle instead of the car to the shops or work your already helping to abate carbon and improve your health and wellbeing and the list goes on and on...here at BeerCo.com.au we are doing our little bit ...having already donated 80 sacks of Oats, Barley, Rice and Malt to the Victorian Federated Farmers Fodder Drive and we are pleased to launch a Resilience | Beer | All Grain Kit with the proceeds donated to World Wildlife Fund | Australia.

Hang in there, be Resilient, after each tragedy there is opportunity and we all hop that leaders of our industry, government and community all do their little bit like you to turn back the tide on the climate crisis. Together we can all do out little bit and make a combined BIG change to the climate around here!

On a brighter note, there are lot of exciting NEW! products and news to share this month ...so on with the News....

Malt of the Month - Crisp Cara Malt - Hop of the Month - Strata® US Hops - Yeast of the Month - WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch - BeerCo Recipe of the Month - Resilience | Beer All Grain Recipe Kit - Equipment of the Month - Scales - How to Brew like a Pro Video - Reading your Hydrometer and Refractometer - and what's coming up on our Brewing and Distilling Events Calendar in 2020.

On with the BeerCo.com.au Brewing News....be resilient...tread lightly on mother earth...share a beer or spirit with those around you and have a great brewing and/or distilling month.

Oh, and before we go be sure to check out all the HOP Specials this month as we clear out the coolroom on US and EU Hops ahead of Crop 2019 incoming harvest!

Resilience Beers and Spirit to you all!

WrP_A0X0SsFtY5WUAXPtu18sDp2Y6AhugIYhvKwH9N5Z_fcs9Z76vEmq5kBDLwzkGE_DNDlfSiPJ7AdPxOUc7X-izILSkp1lsv1RmiO-8wK0o1cx_rRl8aQXTbCXif3RB1IGX-4wU2uyCb6Yzxc5gNoNuS2TWqo3E4oD33Ika_z-KEEmDnSYj_6izXZZLcINCg=s0-d-e1-ft

Dermott Dowling
Managing Director at BeerCo Pty Ltd

Address Unit 1 / 1-3 Disney Avenue, Keilor East, VIC 3033
Phone +61 490 501 392
Mobile +61 400 040 195
Email [email protected]
Website BeerCo.com.au
Crisp Extra Light Crystal gives a subtle caramel flavour Crystal 100

Crisp Cara Malt
$5.95/1Kg - $89.25/25Kg (SAVE 40%)
Crisp Cara Malt is a very low colour Crystal Malt which has an almost completely glassy endosperm. It contains a greater degree of sweetness than Crystal Malt and the harsher nutty roasted flavours are not present.

Crisp Cara Malt greatly improves body, foam retention and beer stability whilst adding little colour. It has therefore, become very popular in the production of lagers where it is used to assist in enhancing flavour and character. For this reason it has also become a common constituent in low alcohol beers.

Sweet Caramel, Malty flavour Crisp Cara Malt is good in all beer styles up to 15% for body, foam and mouthfeel.

Pack Sizes:
  • 1 Kg Bag $5.95
  • 5 Kg Bag $23.80 (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
  • 25 Kg Sack $89.25 (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
  • Trade/Wholesale $2,350/MT ex GST or $2.35/Kg (SAVE 55% on 1Kg Price) in mixed minimum orders over 10 x 25Kg of Crisp and Malteurop. Send your trade/wholesale inquiries to us at [email protected]
Batch Analysis
TYPICAL ANALYSIS
Parameter
IoB
EBC
ASBC

Moisture 6.0% max 6.0% max 6.0% max
Extract 271 L°/kg 73.0% 73.0%
Colour 23-32 EBC 25.0-35.0 EBC 9.9-13.7 °L

Other Crisp Crystal and Cara Malts you might like to try!

Try Crisp Cara Malt in your next Brew Happy!

Strata® US Hops - NEW!
$10.95/100g - $383.25/5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Strata®, was developed at Oregon State University and originally known as X331. Flavors will remind you of grapefruit & pine and help round out a clean bite of a classic West Coast style India Pale Ale.

All experimentation points to Strata® being very versatile dual-purpose hop variety. Bittering with Strata® brings a nice balanced bitterness. Flavor and aroma additions bring out the fruity side with tropical fruit and fresh berry brightness. Brewers say that dry hopping deepens the grapefruit and dank/herbal/cannabis elements. At this point, it has been used mostly in IPAs, Pale Ales, and Session IPAs, but could work well in everything from Saisons to Lagers.

Aroma:
  • Passion Fruit, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Dank, Herbal, Cannabis
Analytical Data:
  • Harvest Year: 2019 | Lot: 1406 | Alpha Acid 17.0% | Beta Acid 6.8% | Total Oil 3.1mL/100g
You might also like to try some of these other great US Hops on Special as we clear stock for Crop 2019 Harvest arrivals:

Try NEW! Strata® US Hops in your next Brew Hoppy!

NEW! WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch Lallemand
A$274.95 / 500g
Lallemand Brewing WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch is a ready-to-use dried bacteria, a strain of Lactobacillus helveticus specifically selected for its ability to produce a wide range of sour beer styles. In comparison to WildBrew™ Sour Pitch Lactobacillus Plantarum, the new bacteria produces a more intense citrusy flavor at higher temperatures. Additionally, WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch will deliver unmatched consistency, effortless application, fully assured performance and unparalleled purity for brewing the sour beer style of your choice.

WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch produces an intense and sharp citrus flavor profile typical of both traditional and modern sour beer styles.

Styles brewed with this bacteria include, but are not limited to,

• Berliner Weisse, Gose, lambic-style, American Wild, and Sour IPA
WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch is currently available in 250g packs (for 25hL / 660 US gal)

Other Lallemand Brewing Yeast you might like to try:

Stay Sour! with NEW! WildBrew™ Helveticus Pitch

Resilience | Beer | All Grain Recipe Kit
A$59.95 - A$64.95
Resilience Beer is a project that arose in the wake of unprecedented bushfires in Australia during late 2019 and early 2020. It came from a desire in the local beer industry to find ways to support those impacted by and fighting the fires both now and in the future. Proceeds from the sale of Resilience - Beer - BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit will be donated to the World Wildlife Fund - Australia Bushfire Emergency Appeal.

Resilience | Beer for Bushfire Relief

Digital Scales - Up to 10Kg
$64.95
Bodysense Digital Kitchen Scale - White - 10 Kg is a trusted brand in your home brewery since 1920 and comes with a full 5 year manufacturers warranty. Perfect for weighing out your Malt, Hops, Adjuncts, Aids and more...

Features include:

• Weighs in four metrics (g, lb:eek:z, ml, fl:eek:z)
  • Tare (add and weigh) function
  • Touch sensors
  • Large, easy to read LCD display
  • Also measures liquid and water volumes
  • Suitable for weights and measures up to 10 Kg total net weight
Looking for something more heavy duty - why not check out:

Digital Kitchen Scale - Black - 15 Kg - High Capacity - $79.95

Weigh everything happy with ease!

YEMi4gfCA4FOXoRnHBCL4J_RC59Yo8FYLQn7LVDHkjG_RHzMsNqbERW60WAc1VFaE9p6urCCKnDkbgLdX8CbGTV-IenOxAx7h2Y3z107YZpbWt3926yuXxN-n0XLQWbtrezK1C7lbadZv6JPrEHMkmYXHtZb-sPPIbHt=s0-d-e1-ft

Upcoming Events to put in your Brewing and Distilling Calendar:

Hey Aussie Homebrewers!

Hop this finds you well - Midway - into March - Marchin' onwards in your brewing year!...here's the NEWS!

Mid - March 2020 - BeerCo Brewing & Distilling News...
by Dermott Dowling March 11, 2020
Roada | for You!
March'in onwards there is so much good news to report to you wonderful brewers and distillers from BeerCo.com.au in March 2020 we do not know where to start...so here we go...

First and foremost, We're Hiring! Do you love Craft Beer and Brewing? Do you love Whisky and Craft Distilling? Are you curious, hard-working, self-motivated and love making things and making people happy? Do you want to work for one of Australia’s fastest growing Brewing and Distilling Supply Companies? If so, head on over to We're Hiring

Secondly, we are over the moon to announce our latest supply partnership with an amazing independent family owned Australian grain miller - UniGrain with State of the Art, Modern Mills in Wagin, WA and Smeaton, VIC. UniGrain add value to Australian grown grains and we are pleased to bring you their Rolled Barley, Oats, Red Wheat and Triticale. Read more about our exciting NEW! partnership here: Blog and see the full range of UniGrain's premium locally grown and rolled grains here: UniGrain

Hops, Hops and more Hops! with over 85+ Hops and growing in sizes from 100g to 5Kg we are your no.1 buddies when it comes to chasin freshies! If your chasing #Steals and #Deals on last season Hops head over to our Specials page and if your chasin freshies stay tuned into our social media channels and sign up for back in stock alerts on the product pages - Crop 2019 US Hops are dropping already including Mosaic, Citra (YES! we have some! Heaps of Citra!) and Sabro!

Kveik - who said Kveik is the latest craze to take over from the Haze Craze or why not mix the two together and make a Kveik Hazy! We know how much you love Kveik as you keep on cleaning us out of GigaYeast GY134 Kveik #1 and GY135 Hornindal Kveik #5 GigaYeast (Sign Up for Back in Stock Alerts on their Product Pages - Fresh GY134 and GY135 is on a plane to us right NOW!). NEW! Lallemand Brewing Voss Kveik Ale Yeast - $7.95/11g sachet is here!

There are lot of exciting NEW! products and news to share this month ...so on with the News....

Malt of the Month - Crisp Vienna Malt - Hop of the Month - LEMONDROP Hopsteiner Experimental Hop #01210 - Yeast of the Month - Lallemand Brewing Voss Kveik Ale Yeast - NEW! - Adjunct of the Month - UniGrain Rolled Triticale - BeerCo Recipe of the Month - Roada | Ale BeerCo All Grain Recipe Kit - Equipment of the Month - Compact Adjustable Magnetic Stirrer Machine - How to Brew like a Pro Video - Beerco Resilience All Grain Kit - Brew Day with Stass - and what's coming up on our Brewing and Distilling Events Calendar in 2020.

On with the BeerCo.com.au Brewing & Distilling News....keep Marchín onwards .... and have a great brewing and/or distilling month of March!

Oh, and before we go be sure to check out all the fast selling HOP Specials this month as we clear out the coolroom on the last of the US and EU 2018 Harvest Hops ahead of Crop 2019 harvest!

UniGrain Rolled Grains Buy NOW!

Crisp Vienna Malt
$18.95/5Kg - $75.95/25Kg (SAVE 20%)
In the 1840s English maltsters developed air kilning techniques that would pave the way for light coloured beers. German brewers took this technique back to Vienna and Munich respectively and the malt styles were born.

Crisp Vienna Malt is made from English 2-row spring barley and is kilned to a slightly higher temperature than the Crisp Best Ale Malt. The result is a golden hued wort with a sweet, bread like aroma and flavour. Since it is a conventionally kilned malt, Vienna can be used as a base and is perfect creating its namesake, Vienna lager, in addition to other styles.

The subtle malty flavours associated with Vienna Malt provide toffee and caramel notes.

Pack Sizes:
  • 5 Kg Bag $18.95 (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
  • 25 Kg Sack $74.95 (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
  • Trade/Wholesale $!,850/MT ex GST or $1.85/Kg (SAVE 45% on 5Kg Price) in mixed minimum orders over 10 x 25Kg of Crisp and Malteurop and UniGrain. Send your trade/wholesale inquiries to us at [email protected]
Batch Analysis
TYPICAL ANALYSIS
Parameter

IoB

EBC

ASBC

Moisture

4.5% max

4.5% max

4.5% max

Extract

302 L°/kg

80.0%

80.0%

Colour

5 - 9 EBC

5.5 - 10 EBC

2.5 - 4.2 °L

TN/TP

1.40-1.65%

8.8-10.3%

8.8-10.3%

Other Crisp Highly Kilned Malts you might like to try!
Insist on Crisp Vienna Malt in your next Brew Happy!

LEMONDROP™ - Hopsteiner Experimental Hop #01210 - US Hops
$9.95/100g - $348.25/5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
The name truly says it all. Lemondrop offers a "unique lemon-citrus character with a pleasant aroma." The bright citrus and subtle herbaceous notes are perfect for sessionable beers. While ales tend to bring out her sweeter side, Lemondrop is delicate and refined enough for quality lagers.

Hop Highlights:
  • 5—7% Alpha
  • 4—6% Beta
Aroma:
  • Lemon, Mint, Green Tea, Light Melon
Analytical Data:
  • Harvest Year 2018 - 250g 500g 1Kg on Special Price
  • Harvest Year 2019 - 100g and 5Kg
You might also like to try some of these other great US Hops on Special as we clear stock for Crop 2019 Harvest arrivals:
  • Amarillo® VGXP01 CV. - grapefruit, orange, lemon, melon, apricot, peach.
  • Centennial - Medium intensity floral and citrus (lemon) tones
  • Ekuanot™ HBC 366 - melon, berry, orange peel, lime, papaya, pine and fresh peppers.
  • Simcoe® Brand YCR 14 US Hops - Unique passion fruit, pine, earth and citrus characteristics. Distinctive pine-like aroma with citrus overtones and also has a high alpha content.
Pop some Lemondrop US Hops in Your next Brew Hoppy!

NEW! Lallemand Brewing Voss Kveik Ale Yeast
$7.95 / 11g sachet
Kveik is a Norwegian word meaning yeast. In the Norwegian farmhouse tradition, kveik was preserved by drying and passed from generation to generation. Kveik is the original, traditional dried yeast! The LalBrew® Voss strain was obtained from Sigmund Gjernes (Voss, Norway), who has maintained this culture using traditional methods since the 1980s and generously shared it with the wider brewing community.

LalBrew® Voss supports a wide range of fermentation temperatures between 25-40°C (77-104°F) with a very high optimal range of 35-40°C (95-104°F). Very fast fermentations are achieved within the optimal temperature range with full attenuation typically achieved within 2-3 days. The flavor profile is consistent across the entire temperature range: neutral with subtle fruity notes of orange and citrus. Flocculation is very high producing clear beers without filtration or use of process aids.

Pack Sizes and Prices:
  • 11g Sachet $7.95 inc GST - 500g coming soon...
Styles brewed with this bacteria include, but are not limited to,

• Norwegian Farmhouse, Pale Ale, IPA, NEIPA, Saison
Liquid Kveik GigaYeast you might like to try: (sign up for back in stock alerts on product pages):
Ferment Hot! Fast! and Happy! with Kveik VOSS Ale Yeast

UniGrain Rolled Triticale
$3.95/1Kg - $59.25/25Kg (SAVE 40%)
UniGrain Unmalted Rolled or Flaked Triticale is traditionally dehulled triticale grains that have been steamed and rolled into flat flakes under heavy rollers. The quality of UniGrain Rolled Triticale comply with all relevant food standards and regulations.

Triticale (genus X Triticosecale) is a cereal crop developed by human intervention from crosses between wheat (genus Triticum) and rye (genus Secale).

Triticale carries the flavor components of both spice rye and nutty wheat flavor. There is no need to mill Rolled Triticale Flakes. However, they can be put through the mill if that is the easiest means of adding them to the mash. Product of Australia. Australian Grown and Locally Milled by UniGrain.

Use up to 30% as a cereal adjunct in the total grist to create Rye Beers, Belgian Wit Beer, Amber Ales and MultiGrain Beers.

Pack Sizes:
  • 1 Kg Bag $3.95
  • 5 Kg Bag $15.80 (SAVE 20% on 1Kg Price)
  • 25 Kg Sack $59.25 (SAVE 40% on 1Kg Price)
  • Trade/Wholesale $!,250/MT ex GST or $1.25/Kg (SAVE 65% on 1Kg Price) in mixed minimum orders over 10 x 25Kg of Crisp and Malteurop and UniGrain. Send your trade/wholesale inquiries to us at [email protected]
Batch Analysis
Other UniGrain Rolled Grains you might like to try!
Try UniGrain Rolled Triticale in your next Mixed Grains Brew Happy!

Roada | Ale | All Grain Recipe Kit
$49.95 - $54.95
View

Compact Adjustable Magnetic Stirrer Machine
$49.95
If you are new to brewing you will soon learn that healthy yeast makes better beer. Simply place your yeast propagation flask on top of the stir plate and drop in the stir bar. Switch on the machine and adjust the spin speed.

The best place to start with making healthy yeast is to build up their numbers.
We like to use Brewers Friends Yeast Calculator to find out how much yeast you need to build up to get the best possible beer fermented.

In combination with a 3 Litre Conical Erlenmeyer flask, you will be able to make a varying range of yeast starters depending on your batch size.

Includes:
- Magnetic Stir Bar
- Fuse

Note does not include:

Additional Parts if you lose one:

Additional Reading and Learning and Watching:

Buy Your Compact Stirrer Machine NOW!

Thanks for watching our "Brew Day with Stass - Resilience All Grain Recipe Kit" video. If you like what we do, head on over to our website www.beerco.com.au or click on the link below to be taken to the shop where you can buy the finest premium quality craft brewing supplies. Explore our range of freshest hops from EU, US, AUS and NZ here: https://beerco.com.au/collections/hops Click on this link to purchase the Resilience Beer All Grain Recipe Kit: https://beerco.com.au/products/resili...

Been and Gone and Upcoming BeerCo Events to put in your Calendar:

Hey there Awesome Aussie Homebrewers - We are Hiring!

Find out more here: BeerCo.com.au We are Hiring! We need another Co-Worker!

BeerCo Co-Worker Wanted!
Results Description:
Do you love Craft Beer and Brewing? Do you love Craft Distilling? Are you curious, hard-working, self-motivated and love making things and making people happy? Do you want to work with one of Australia’s fastest growth Brewing and Distilling Supply Companies?

We are looking for a self-motivated self-starter with a passion for customer service, quality and a willingness to roll up her/his sleeves and take due care and diligence in the following core tasks as we continue to grow our Brewing and Distilling Supplies Company to achieve our mission …to rid the world of beer and spirit poverty…one good brew and distillation happy at a time.

CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
  • Adherence to BeerCo Core Values and Modus Operandi
    • Authentic – trustworthy
    • Service - customers, supply & retail partners & the brewing & distilling community
    • Speed – end to end delivery and response times
    • Sustainable – constantly working to reduce our impact on the planet
    • Transparency – we hide nothing!
  • Punctuality
  • Ability to work unsupervised and know when to ask for guidance and support
Initial Rope of Scope for Role and Responsibilities to Include (not exclusively and we expect the role will grow with us and the individual)

• Order Fulfilment – pick n pack n dispatch including connote creation for shipping
  • Bagging up! Malt + Hops + Adjuncts + Brewing & Distilling Aids
  • Stock keeping and recording
  • Willingness to learn and grow as a brewer and/or distiller – Yes, we do both at work!
  • Special Projects – we love to innovate and create new products for our customers
BeerCo.com.au is a fast-paced innovative industry leading supply partner to the home and craft brewing and distilling industry focused on outstanding customer service and product quality.

We like to work hard and have fun and there will be the opportunity for people with a passion for brewing and/or distilling to learn about the craft brewing and distilling business from the inside out.

This role has potential for flexible work practices within reason and we are an open equal employment and opportunity workplace who value co-worker input and suggestions to make our mission possible.

What are you waiting for? Send your resume and short cover letter why you want to work at www.beerco.com.au to [email protected] and feel free to give us a call or drop us a line anytime: http://www.beerco.com.au/contact-us/

Remuneration & Hours of Work:
  • Award casual wages / Estimated: 20 hours per week casual part-time with potential to grow to a full time role for suitable applicants

Hey Aussie Homebrewers,
Hop you are fit and well and keeping safe and strong and positive during CoVid19 Pandemic. Here's our latest NEWs!

Strong - Aug 2020 - BeerCo Brewing & Distilling News... 🍻 📡📻 📺📜 🙏
by Dermott Dowling August 13, 2020
Hop this finds you CoVid Safe as we all head into Lockdown Stage 4 in Melbrewin' as the Global Pandemic continues to disrupt our daily lives and small family owned and independent craft brewers and distillers. Stay Strong! Stay Positive! Stay Safe! We will get through this together!

We would firstly like to tank you our wonderful customers for sticking with us and reasure you we are still fully operational and shipping it FAST! and sate and happy during #COVID19 Pandemic. We are fully compliant with all Australian Federal and State Government regulations and are CoVid Safe in our operational practices inside BeerCo.com.au Warehouse and alongside our supply and logistics partners.

Be patient as local and international logistics networks are under immense pressure due to a surge in online orders across multiple industries. Shop Smart! Stay Home! Shop Online. As we always like to say - SAVE VALUABLE BREWING AND DISTILLING TIME BY SHOPPING ONLINE!

Please also note, there are NO LOCAL PICKUPS! We are an international Pik N Pak N Dispatch Wholesale and eTail Home and Craft Brewing and Distilling Supply company. Please do not present at our warehouse or you will be sent home immediately unless you are a licenced safe transport company delivering or picking up goods.

There are a lot of exciting NEW! products of the month and news to share this month ...so on with the News....

Malt of the Month - Crisp Dextrin Malt - Hop of the Month - BRU-1™ US Hops - NEW! - Yeast of the Month - Lallemand Brewing WildBrew™ Philly Sour Yeast - NEW! - Adjunct of the Month - Novozymes - AMG 300 L BrewQ - Glucoamylase - BeerCo Recipe of the Month - Mocha | Porter | BeerCo All Grain Brewing Kit - Equipment of the Month - 100L Oak Whisky Barrels - How to Brew like a Pro Video - Yeast 101 - Part 2 - with Lallemand Brewing and what has been and gone and is coming up on our Brewing and Distilling NEW! Virtual Events Calendar in 2020.

On with the BeerCo.com.au Brewing & Distilling News....Stay Strong! Stay Safe and Healthy .... and wishing you all a beery happy Brewing and/or Distilling month of August!

Cheers #BrewHappy #DistillHappy always
photo
Dermott Dowling
Managing Director, BeerCo.com.au
UniGrain Rolled Rye
Crisp Dextrin Malt
Crisp Dextrin Malt
$5.95/1Kg - $74.95/25Kg (SAVE 40%)
Crisp Dextrin Malt is an alternative malt for CaraPils, CaraFoam, Torrefied Wheat. Tasting Notes - Neutral. Added as a foam and body enhancer. Usage Guidance: Between 5-15% of the Grist. Can provide body without impact to colour for pilsners and low or mid-strength ales and IPAs. Contributes to head formation.
Pack Sizes and Prices:
  • 1 Kg Bag $5.95/Kg
  • 5 Kg Bag $23.80 (SAVE 20% OFF 1 Kg Price)
  • 25 Kg Bag $74.95 (SAVE 40% OFF 1 Kg Bag Price)
  • Click here for Trade Account Wholesale orders and pricing $1.90/Kg exc. GST (SAVE 65% OFF 1Kg Retail Price)
Batch Analysis:
TYPICAL ANALYSIS
ParameterIoBEBCASBC
Moisture7.0% max7.0% min7.0% max
Extract300.0 L°/kg79.5%79.5%
Colour2.0-3.0 EBC2.5-3.5 EBC1.5-2.0 °L
TN/TP1.40-1.80%8.75-11.25%8.75-11.25%
SNR/KI/ST ratio26.0-35.030.0-40.030.0-40.0
Other Crisp Specialty Malts you might like to try!
BRU-1™ US Hops - NEW!
BRU-1™ US Hops - NEW!
A$9.95/100g - A$348.25/5Kg (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)

BRU-1 US Hops are notable for its distinct sweet fruit aroma that is often described as pineapple. When used as a whirlpool or dry hop addition, BRU-1 delivers the aroma of freshly cut pineapple and green fruits.
BRU-1 is synergistic with other hops creating a depth of fruit flavor. BRU-1 has also been shown to improve haze stability in certain beer styles.
Form:
  • Type 90 AU Hop Pellets
Pack Sizes and Prices!
  • 100g $9.95 inc GST
  • 250g $21.95 (SAVE 10% OFF 100g Price)
  • 500g $41.95 (SAVE 15% OFF 100g Price)
  • 1 Kg $99.95 (SAVE 20% OFF 100g Price)
  • 5 Kg $348.25 (SAVE 30% OFF 100g Price)
Aroma:
  • Pineapple, Pear, Apple, Fresh Cut Grass
Analytical Data:
  • Crop: 2019 Alpha: 15.7% ASBC Spectro Batch: I-9083
You might also like to try some of these other ON SALE! SPECIAL PRICES! US Hops
Webinar - Yeast 101 - Part 2 with our great mates at Lallemand Brewing - Dan McCulloch | Technical Manager | Asia Pacific and Erin Glass | Technical Manager | Rocky Mountain Region | USA and Marie Coppet | Homebrew Sales Manager | Europe. In part 2 we cover off some Frequently Asked Questions from our customers like + Oxygenation - at time of Pitching and during Fermentation + Rehydration and Yeast Starters for Dry Yeast + Yeast Autolysis + Forced Fermentation Tests BeerCo.com.au proudly resell an extensive range of Lallemand Brewing Yeast in 11g Sachets for Home Brewers and 500g Bricks for Craft Brewers. Head on over to the shop at https://beerco.com.au/collections/lal... and use the coupon code "lallemand" for 10% OFF your first purchase at BeerCo.com.au Special tanks to Dan and Erin and Marie for sharing their insights and experience with us and our wonderful brewing community. For more knowledge and resources we direct customers to the excellent resources available on the Lallemand Brewing website including the Best Practices on Rehydration referred to by Marie in this video - link below: https://www.lallemandbrewing.com/docs... Another great reference is the Lallemand Brewing Yeast Pitching Calculator link here: https://www.lallemandbrewing.com/en/a...
Lallemand Brewing WildBrew™ Philly Sour Yeast - NEW!
Lallemand Brewing WildBrew™ Philly Sour Yeast - NEW!
A$7.95
WildBrew™ Philly Sour is a unique species of Lachancea selected from nature by University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA, USA. (Patent pending N° PCT/US20 18/043 148). WildBrew™

Philly Sour produces moderate amounts of lactic acid in addition to ethanol in one simple fermentation step. This first yeast in the WildBrew™ series is a great choice for innovative, sessionable sour beers with refreshing acidity and notes of stone fruit. With high attenuation, high flocculation and good head retention, WildBrew™ Philly Sour is an ideal yeast for traditional styles such as Berliner Weiss, Gose, American Lambic Style, American Wild Ales and its resistance to hops make it perfect for Sour IPA’s.
Pack Size and Price:
  • $7.95 inc GST for 11g Sachet
  • $ inc GST for 500g Brick
Other Lallemand Brewing Yeast you might like to try in your next Brew Happy!: Available in 11g sachets for Home Brewers and 500g Bricks for Craft Brewers
Novozymes - AMG 300 L BrewQ - Glucoamylase
Novozymes - AMG 300 L BrewQ - Glucoamylase
$29.95 / 1 Litre - $429.95 / 25Kg (SAVE 40% OFF 1Kg Price)
Novozymes AMG® 300 L BrewQ - In this product the key enzyme activity is provided by glucoamylase that hydrolyzes (1,4)- and (1,6)-alpha-D-glucosidic linkages at the non-reducing ends of polysaccharides.

AMG® 300 L BrewQ is a classic glucoamylase for producing highly fermentable glucose-based worts.
Benefits
● Customized solutions to reach specific attenuation targets and needs
● Manage consumer trends towards low-calorie and light beers
● Opportunity to reach desired maltose to glucose ratios
● Obtain the desired level of fermentable sugars every time
Pack Sizes and Prices:
  • 1 Litre Bottle $29.95 inc GST
  • 25 Kg Jerry Can $429.95 inc GST (SAVE 40% on 1 Litre Price)
AMG® 300 L BrewQ - Product Data Sheet
AMG® 300 L BrewQ - Safety Data Sheet
Other novozymes you might like to try in your next Brew or Distillation Happy!
Gordon - Mocha Porter - BeerCo All Grain Kit
Gordon - Mocha Porter - BeerCo All Grain Kit
A$59.95 - A$64.95
Gordon | Mocha Porter is a rich bold Colombian Coffee and Coffee Infused Chocolate American Porter. Who doesn't love Coffee? Who doesn't love Chocolate? What better combination to keep you warm and wired up this winter. With a British Yeast to pair the esters with the rich malts and coffee and chocolate you will find Gordon is just the tonic you need to survive a cool winter or warm up anytime of the brewing year!
Cheers! Prost #brewhappy always #enjoyresponsibly
100L American Oak Whisky Barrels
100L American Oak Whisky Barrels
$369.95
STRICTLY LIMITED! 6 BARRELS ONLY! TAKING PRE-ORDERS UNTIL FRI 14 AUG 2020! BARRELS WILL SHIP W/C MON 24 AUG 2020!
We have secured an extremely small and rare supply of ex-Whisky barrels available at the moment (only 6 of these 100 Litre Oak Single Fill Whisky Barrels available).
These barrels originally started off 6 x 100L Hillrock Whisky Single Fill American Oak Barrels filled at the famous Hillrock Estate Distillery on the family farm in Ancram, New York State, USA.
These barrels are 100L, and priced to SELL OUT FAST!

Hey Aussie Homebrewers,

Been a while between posts so here's the latest NEWS! and Views! from your friends at BeerCo.com.au

Hop your well and had a great brewing and distilling long Hoppy Easter weekend. We have lots of NEW! and exciting things to share this month from freshly landed Organic 100% Blue Agave syrup to NEW! Yeast DistilaMax TQ to new recipes like Catherine “the Great” | Imperial Stout All Grain Recipe Kit and Mathew | Molasses Rum Recipe Kit …and How to Make Hard Seltzer with Stass… with so much to report its time to get on with the News…

Stay tuned in on social media and sign-up for back in stock alerts on some exciting NEW! products landing soon like Crisp Plumage Archer Malt and if your chasing something hard to find please reach out to us at [email protected] Our Search is Your Satisfaction and we love to chase down those hard to find authentic ingredients to help you brew and/or distil happy always.

BeerCo.com.au Brewing News

Hey not sure if this is the best place to post but a shout out to Beerco for how quick the delivery was even with a flat rate ordered 19th and received 20th (and the free samples are much appreciated). Was really impressed with the pricing and range of product along with the easy website (price breaks clearly outlined). I try to share the love around a few homebrew shops. But I think you guys will be my go to for spec malt and potentially hops. I buy in 5kg (spec) and 500g (hop) lots so the price breaks are useful. Also impressed by the fact I didn't have any issues with my order. Have had one vendor send me a 25kg bag of the wrong product recently, and while these things happen and it was resolved quickly it's not the first time I've had an issue with an order from them.

Latest posts

Back