• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Beer Temprite For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
i have a beer temprite for sale one line in one line out works great, am upgrading to a glycol system as i have 7 kegs now.
Can post to buyer looking for $200 or best offer perfect for home brew

temprite.jpg

i have a beer temprite for sale one line in one line out works great, am upgrading to a glycol system as i have 7 kegs now.
hi matt what state are you in
paul

i am in melbourne victoria if you are interested i can get a quote to send it what is your postcode i dont think it will be that much i am happy to pay postage depends on amount or possible go halfs but that depends on the price you offer if you are willing to but the temprite

hi, is it a single phase 240 volt power supply? cooling details please, e.g.compressoor , manufacturer?

cheers,alan

**sighs**...too many good deals, not enough money.......

alan, its a single phase unit just plug it into your powerpoint and thats all is needed, it is similar to a fridge motor and has a small tank which is cooled from the compressor and the beer in line runs round and inside the tank to cool it, not sure of the make but i think it was gustom made by a fride company, it a neat little unit and i would keep it but i am upgrading to a bigger unit . more gear more beer !!

thats right same item, if you want to bid feel free, make me an offer on this forum and you may get at better price..

If you had offered it here for $120 (less once you work out fees) like you did on eBay and told everyone your location someone probably would have bought it by now ;)

KEVINLIS, thanks for your input however its sold, ill remember next time i want to sell something to ask you first hey !

cheers and beers

Latest posts

Back