Beer scenery in Boston

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megabyte

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Boston before?

I’m headed to Boston for business in Feb and plan on staying back a day or two to check out their brewing scene.

I’ll drop by Harpoon and Sam Adams but are there any other cool craft beer pubs or tap houses I should put on my list?

I just want to say I've been there...what a great place!

We have close friends in Haverhill I can ask them if ya like, not sure they are big beer drinkers tho

Wish I was coming with ya

I haven't been there for years, but there's bound to be a cluster in Cambridge, near Harvard.

Be careful crossing roads. Seriously. Besides the usual pedestrian need to look in the unaccustomed direction when crossing, don't trust cars not to run lights. Boston has a bad rep for that, and they pay the highest car insurance rates in the country.

droid said:
I just want to say I've been there...what a great place!
Awesome, I'm told it's gonna be cold, but otherwise it's very compatible with Aussies.

yankinoz said:
I haven't been there for years, but there's bound to be a cluster in Cambridge, near Harvard.

Be careful crossing roads. Seriously...
Cool, I hadn't looked out in the Cambridge direction, I can see a few on the maps there that I will have to research.

Dangerous drivers + icy roads + drunken Aussie pedestrians looking the wrong way does indeed sound like a dangerous combination :)

Back