"Beer Recipe Idea Generator" good for a laugh & possible b

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanBrewer

Reaction score
I figure this probably belongs more in "The Pub"...

It's basically a random beer recipe generator that spits out hypothetical beers, some plausible, some more of a joke, but either way it gets the ideas flowing.

Here are some ones examples:

"Honey-Basil Sparkling Ale brewed with Tasmanian Rain Purified Water, Wattleseed and crafted in honor of The Australian Rugby Union"

"Cask-Conditioned Russian Imperial Stout brewed with Dried Moorpark Apricots, Chai and finished in 50-Year-Old Glenlivet barrels"

Beer Recipe Idea Generator

(https://www.beersynd...ool/BeerRecipes)

Thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

Cheers-

I imagine TimT has piles of dusty spiral bound notebooks that would rival that generator.

It would actually work well on an American brewing site they seem to be more imaginative when it comes to adding adjuncts, like whale sperm and squirrel shit.

I found this quite funny...

93% Halal American Dark Wheat Beer brewed with Barbados Cherries, Black Mission Figs and blended with Cantillon's Saint Lamvinus Lambic Ale

Thanks mate, I got a kick out of that. Now I need to find the tunes.

no, no, I'm not going to do it and then think were did those hours go?

OK. Need to read results of music brews. Different styles like culture up a Heavy Metal yeast maybe? Compared to say Classical etc.

Back