Beer Prices In America

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dearest beer.....lucky beer..faark me...wheres the fosters

why does it suprise you. the US has a completely differant liquor tax/excise system to Australia.

because we have extra tax cash we have one of the best public health and social services system in the world. money has to come from somewhere. cant have everything. not saying im happy about paying a fortune for beer but then again thats also why I brew.

because we have extra tax cash we have one of the best public health and social services system in the world. money has to come from somewhere. cant have everything. not saying im happy about paying a fortune for beer but then again thats also why I brew.
+1 up to a point CM
Our health system in QLD at least is absolutely ratshit by our standards & needs squizzillions to get things back on track.
Getting things back on track hospital-wise was a given until Kevin '07 got the knife-in-the-back.
Anyway, it's comforting to know that all our petrol dollars are being wisely spent even if they're not being spent on roads, road maintenance, etc where they were always meant to be used for. <_<
Political Pete signing off.

TP

My hip pocket nerve wishes I was in America.
My liver is happy I'm here...

I'd rather pay $10 for a stubbie of Miller Genuine Draft than live in America.

This is like a thread on the price of a litre of petrol in Saudi Arabia. Awesome, who wants to live there?

And rail fares are far cheaper in India. Damn Anna Bligh and her Go-Card

crowded_train.jpeg

Edit:

That's the 8.09 from Fortitude Valley <_<

Real Estate's cheap in the USA as well, as long as you don't mind living in a street full of Crack Whores
B)
baltimore_prices.JPG

And take a machine gun with you when you do go to the liquor store

baltimore_liquor_store.JPG

:lol:

And take a machine gun with you when you do go to the liquor store

My 21 year old brother, who lives in Colorado, has a license to carry a concealed weapon. You'd be surprised how many dudes are packin' heat over there.
No joke.

At the top right of that photo (the OP's beer display) is Bud Light with Clamato.

It doesn't have a price, but no matter how cheap it may be, I ain't drinking a mixture of light Budweiser with clam and tomato juice!

Bud Light and Clamato!

At the top right of that photo (the OP's beer display) is Bud Light with Clamato.

It doesn't have a price, but no matter how cheap it may be, I ain't drinking a mixture of light Budweiser with clam and tomato juice!

Bud Light and Clamato!

I've tasted that stuff. Worst shit ever. My mate who lives there got two cans just for a laugh.

This is like a thread on the price of a litre of petrol in Saudi Arabia. Awesome, who wants to live there?

You can snowboard all-year round in Dubai.

http://www.skidxb.com/home/about-ski-dubai...tual-tours.aspx

And in Dubai, guys get to wear MC hammer pants, freeballing all day.

Shwarma for breakfast, women who know their place in a marriage, cheap petrol, world class kitsch architecture, and close proximity to Mecca & Medina makes pilgrimage that much easier.

What's not to love.

Oh yea, no beer. ******* arab nations. Im making it my 3 year goal to buy a property in Baltimore and live there. Seriously, going to speak to mrs today about it. Thanks BribieG for the screen dump

I'd rather pay $10 for a stubbie of Miller Genuine Draft than live in America.

Lived there 10 years and loved it, kinda wish I was still there, but my American wife loves it here :)

Like everything, depends on where you are, what your a doing and how things work out.

Definitely would not be caught living in Saudi though.........

Last time I visited the MIL I was buying Rogue 800ml odd bottles or whatever they were for US$9.

<edit> my bad spellin of Rogue</edit>

Back