Beer Machine Or Brewing Kit, Hhmmm ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeeeeeeeeet I might go to that Mash making thing at Grain and grape tomm. at 11 am in Yarraville, thanks

Our pleasure to help a noobie to the best game in town. :beerbang:

I'd turn gay for those guys....
.. just the piss talking !!

grape.jpg

Dont know where you got the gay quote from (unless you are quoting yourself :eek: )

Yes Nik's pic is not great unless it is for a mug shot! I have not met him but can certainly vouch for the others, mind you Chris' photo is not so good either - he is much prettier in real life! So is John for that matter -as for Rod, yeah well I might need another couple of beers!

Seems like you can buy the Beermachine in Australia now. Peters of Kensington Website, in the low $100. Anyone use it?

DONT BUY THE "BeerMachine"listen to everybody start with the coopers kit,and let your journey begin from there!!!!!
Head to your LHBS and start talking
Welcome to one of the best hobbies(obsession :p ) going!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. if you wanna buy a "real" beermachine get the BRAUMEISTER! i love it
:beer: humulus

Almost fell over laughing as I walked into Target yesterday, they had them stacked at the entrance trying to flog them off! :lol:

Save your Money.....
I paid $5.00 for one...Waste of Money...
Buy a real rig instead..
PJ

I don't know which is worse?
This or the Coopers Homebrew kit (which is worse).
I bought a starter kit from the Local Home Brew store for a$100. It came with a hand capper, caps, book (which tells you about bourbon making), bottle brush, cleaner & sanitiser. I tried the same beer in PET v glass, & the glass is far better.

Latest posts

Back