Beer Gun Holder - Looking For Ideas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt84

Reaction score
My brewing set up has reached the unwieldy stage of having 3 beer guns in one fridge. The guns just sit on the top shelf and inevitably get tangled with each other. I was thinking of adding some sort of beer gun holder to the fridge (to be mounted on the inside, maybe on the door?). All I could find was a single holder on ebay. At $30 each :eek: I'd rather make my own or find another supplier. Hoping someone here might have some ideas?

b1_1_b.JPG

that looks like a plain old angle bracket from a hardware store with a hole cut in it and some rubber stuck on.

go to your local bunnings/mitre 10/homehardware etc, go to the isle with door hinges, wall brackets etc. you'll find something like that. buy a circular drillbit or circular angle grinder bit and your away. you could more easily just use some wood and paint it metalic black silver whatever and affix those to your fridge. much simpler.

You don't think maybe it's time for some taps?

Dunno, if he is worried about spending $30 for a bracket, I dare say taps & shanks are way out of the price range. Still, would be best to maybe just buy one tap & shank and upgrade as you save the $.

Dunno, if he is worried about spending $30 for a bracket, I dare say taps & shanks are way out of the price range.

I don't think he's being a tight-arse about this. $90 for three little brackets is ridiculous - he's quite right to be looking into other options.

That said I would be looking to whack some taps through the door too.

How about two small angle brackets mouted on the inside of the fridge door and a flat piece of perspex or three ply with holes for the taps?? thinkin' about doin' the same.

Nice one Fourstar,,,,, That's really putting the KISS principle to good use. and just saved me a bit of stuffin around.

:icon_offtopic:

Love the signature Ivan LMAO!

Nice one Fourstar,,,,, That's really putting the KISS principle to good use. and just saved me a bit of stuffin around.

tell me about it! I was splitting hairs over how i was going to mount my broncos and i was in bunnings getting some garden stuff, when lining up at the register they had a cratefull of them on special for 5 bucks a pop.. choose your packet so i picked up 2 (thinking they wouldnt stick). When i got home, simply wiped down the wal, gave it a alcohol rub and stuck them on. They have been there since ive had the fridge. alive and kicking for the past 10 months~ I dont think ill change to anything else as its such a simple permanent solution.

Latest posts

Back