• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Beer Gun For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_sa

Now in 3V
Reaction score
Hey guys

Im selling the beer gun i got with my setup from kegsonline. Never been used, apart from running saniter through it when i connected the beer line and QD

Is attached to 2m of john guest line and a black beer out QD.

The pic below is from the website but the exact same gun.

Selling as i bought a fridge from a fellow AHB'er which has 2 taps and tray etc etc.

Based in Adelaide but can sort out postage if anyone is keen? And can provide pics of the ACTUAL gun and line etc, but im at work atm

Cheers
Ben

unistar.jpg

Hey guys

Im selling the beer gun i got with my setup from kegsonline. Never been used, apart from running saniter through it when i connected the beer line and QD

Is attached to 2m of john guest line and a black beer out QD.

The pic below is from the website but the exact same gun.

Selling as i bought a fridge from a fellow AHB'er which has 2 taps and tray etc etc.

Based in Adelaide but can sort out postage if anyone is keen? And can provide pics of the ACTUAL gun and line etc, but im at work atm

Cheers
Ben
Well i'm keen mate but have no idea of how much you want for it?

Cheers

Clint

Shit sorry. I knew I forgot something. Well I saw the last gun on it's own went for $50. This one with line and QD I reckon I'll be happy with $60 and I'll cover postage. So $60 all up dropped to your door :)

Latest posts

Back