Beer Gift Packs With Glass Or Goblet

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan Murphy's Hi again XXXX, the Merchandising Team has informed us that we will not be stocking this product again. Keep a look out for some exciting new gift packs that are coming soon!
No more St Feuillien Gift packs.

Watching the footy tonight & I see that you get a commemorative Carlton Draught glass with 2 cartons of Carlton at BWS. 18 Litres of shit beer & a poxy headmaster looking glass for $90 odd. Hahahaha

Liquorland are clearing a few different beer gift packs left over from Christmas. I visited 2 stores, and they both had varying stock.

Each pack includes 4 bottles of beer (330m), and 2 glasses which is quite a good deal for pack of this type.

Picture attached (not taken by myself). I purchased 3 packs - Stella Artois, James Boags & Steamrail (Pale Ale).

They are $10 a pack, the Steamrail one is $8.

The packs with the best glasses are the Stella & Boags (in my opinion). Stemmed glasses.

Perhaps not the beers we would normally purchase, but a good value buy in almost anyones opinion.

I had not purchased Steamrail until now.

180674.jpeg

$10 for 2 glasses with free beer sounds good

panzerd18 said:
Thanks

I love buying gift packs that include a glass. I have a bit of a collection going with different styles of glass.

Really love the Chimay Red. Such a fantastic beer.

I terms of contacting them, they only have the email mask on their website. So no email address displayed or known location of premises/telephone number.
Hi Panzerd,
Just wondering how you went ordering through Notjustwines. Been looking at ordering through them for some time as prices are pretty good (with free shipping).
Cheers

Latest posts

Back