Beer Fridges...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markws

Reaction score
I have attached an article from the Sun Herald that I read on Sunday....

There could be alot of cheap fridges running around in Sydney.....supposedly they give off green house gases (prob right) and cost two bradman's per year.

As far as I am concerned...I will gladly give up the money to have beer on tap!!! :beerbang:

enjoy

MWS

Good news - I'm currently in the market for a beer fridge...

What makes you think they will be selling them back to the public? Doesnt that defy the point?

I think T.D. means it is good news because it'll make it easier for him to get one if heaps of folks are convinced they don't need them/shouldn't have them.

Maybe even make a kerbside pickup or two :ph34r:

PZ.

People who aren't in the areas named may still want to get rid of the old fridge to save "$200"

Easy pick up for brewers.

Sorry lads - Bobby, yes, that is the correct article - sorry guys...I thought I had attached the document. I agree - love to grab another fridge for even more beer.

PS - if you have a spare $2 checkout the latest Alpha mag - they also give you great tips on making beer (not really) but p38 is half worthy of spending some of your lunch time money....

MWS

Back