Beer Fonts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeboy

Reaction score
A friend gave me some beer fonts surplus to his his needs in a pub and was wanting some advice on how much to put them on ebay for.

They are all Andale fonts
some are called Gunn fonts and are a single tap
some are called Taipan fonts and are 3 taps

They are all chrome plated and piped for glycol pumping to ice them up.

They show slight tarnishing (don't know what to call it, around the base isn't perfect anymore and a little dotted)

Anyway what do you reckon would be a fair starting price fore these.

See
http://www.andale.com.au/pdf/Font_cat_2008.pdf

page 7 is where its at for both the gunn and taipan fonts.

Cheers for your advice fellas
Lee

not sure what they are worth but they are commonly called cobra fonts aswell. Not sure if "cobra" is a brand name or a nickname for the shape of them (especially the taipan one). These types of fonts have come up a few times on AHB, maybe a quick flick through "the marketplace" for some older threads might be a good place to find prices etc

P.S do they come with taps? or are just the bare font?

I really need to build a bar to put my font on ....

not sure what they are worth but they are commonly called cobra fonts aswell. Not sure if "cobra" is a brand name or a nickname for the shape of them (especially the taipan one). These types of fonts have come up a few times on AHB, maybe a quick flick through "the marketplace" for some older threads might be a good place to find prices etc

P.S do they come with taps? or are just the bare font?

I really need to build a bar to put my font on ....

Thanks mate, had a look around and these ones kick the arse of a lot of the others. Not many Andale ones there that are in good nik still. The Gunn fonts both have taps but unfortunately the Taipans don't called andale today and to get quick disconnect Brumby taps from them is fairly expensive. Looking at about $70 each.

First Gunn font is on Ebay. See how it does. Starting price $100. Too steep you reckon? Got a crap load (14) of "watchers" after 4 days but no bidders? I probably got a bit greedy...

Latest posts

Back