Beer Flavoured Perfume For Swmbo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braufrau

Autumn Leaf Brewery
Reaction score
In the duty free at heatrow yesterday i thought I might by myself some perfume. I don't usually do such girly things as squirt myself with smelly stuff but when I do I use some variant of Paris by Yves Saint Laurent (YSL).
The lovely lady told me they have a new variety now called parisienne which starts of fruity and floral before becoming spicey with sandalwood and patchouli.
Anyway, she gave me a squirt and I thought "oooh! APA!" so I bought it. :)

So maybe for xmas you could buy SWMBO and that could make her feel more involved in the beer experience. :party:

Speaking of fragrances - I smell a conspiracy here.

Sounds beautiful, I love sandlewood and patchouli... Ive just ran out of Issey Miyake. Might have to try that one! Ill have to buy it myself as my partner shops at Bunning for my birthday present! Though he did buy me a great cookbook this year!

You know how they have coffee beans at perfume counters to help your smell relax for the next one..... I often wondered if a with of coffee beans would help on tasting many APA's?

Don't give her a spray, bum.

Latest posts

Back