Beer And Brewer Magazine Launch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow grasshopper. :icon_cheers:

its my last week at this job and i have 3 sick days left.....

I did the right thing and told my boss all about it and said "I don't know what time I will show up on thursday if at all" He said, "stay out of the lock up" what a guy.

cheers

Browndog

This was a great night with plenty of free beer :chug: including MT Breweries imperial stout :icon_drool2:

If you ever have one of these events close to you make sure you get along and catch up with the local home and micro brewers.

Great Evening!
And i made it to work this morn...

they laid out the challenge that they have never ran out of beer, sortly after thier fridges were empty :D .... GO QLD!!

What a great night with good company and some fantastic beers :party: . I really enjoyed the Northern Rivers Pale. Just a pity the keg ran out so soon.

Top night indeed, great people and great beers. Congrats to the organisers and the hosts.

cheers

Browndog

+1 Must have been good since I just got up.
Thanks to Ross and Ian sharing some exotic stuff I wouldn't have been able to afford :beer:
On reflection I shouldn't have given the missus any of Ian's RIS <_<

What a great night...I reckon I'm still pissed. :icon_drunk:

Cheers Ross

...ooohhhh.... no need to shout. :wacko:

Yes. A great night. Fun meeting all the brewing royalty - all great guys. Gotta love being able to try so many new beers in one night.

Cheers - Snow

I regret not going now. Didn't have any cash in my wallet to catch the bus in. Bad bad excuse.

sorry to rub it in but............. YOU LOSE!

HEHE was a great night... was tough getting up for work this morning, but im on my umpteenth coffee and feeling more human now....

Fantastic night, very ordinary morning. ;)

I remember having a toke of some apple inspired beer at one stage. Anyone got any details on that one? I can still taste it, one of those things that stick in your memory, like Ian's Rauchbier.

Also Mr Hahn was there, very impressed he made the trip up.

Edit: Forgot to add, I really enjoyed the Northern Rivers Pale Ale. Two thumbs up from me :D

Fantastic night, very ordinary morning. ;)

I remember having a toke of some apple inspired beer at one stage. Anyone got any details on that one? I can still taste it, one of those things that stick in your memory, like Ian's Rauchbier.

Also Mr Hahn was there, very impressed he made the trip up.

Edit: Forgot to add, I really enjoyed the Northern Rivers Pale Ale. Two thumbs up from me :D

Billy B's Golden Apple Beer [post="0"]linky[/post]
Both pale ales were enjoyable, and the MT RI Stout was too drinkable for it's own good.
Plenty of other good samples on offer as well.
I hope I didn't annoy any of the brewers toward the end when speech became difficult :rolleyes: .

The evening is slowly coming back to me in dribbs and drabbs...
But i'm sure i had a wonderfull time.. :p

I only wish i could remember everyone i met... i knew i should have taken some pics on my phone. :rolleyes:

Sqyre...

EDIT: Where you there too Perry??? :p

I actually blame my speech impediment on the MT RIS, it was so easy to go down, but at 7.5% ohhh dear! if thats any indication of the selection MT will be producing then i hope they have accommodation because we may have to stay :D

Had a great time, Was good to speak to a few people from the industry, and Ian (from MT) was great to talk to even if i was waffling on!

I actually blame my speech impediment on the MT RIS, it was so easy to go down, but at 7.5% ohhh dear! if thats any indication of the selection MT will be producing then i hope they have accommodation because we may have to stay :D

Had a great time, Was good to speak to a few people from the industry, and Ian (from MT) was great to talk to even if i was waffling on!

That apple beer was 12% and I think Ross, Winkle and I drank 2 bottles. I had a walking impediment as well as a speech impediment! :p

Cheers - Snow

Latest posts

Back