Bats In The House!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at a reptile show with the kids last week.. the guy running it said "if you see a snake in the yard... run inside and tell mum. Whatever you do don't tell dad because he will instantly reach for the shovel and try to kill it. 80% of snakebites occur while trying to kill a snake with a shovel. Mums are more sensible and ring the wildlife people who will come and take it away".

Please don't kill snakes they are beautiful animals. They kill lots of mice and rats that you AG brewers are always worried about eating your grain ect. Anyway they were here first not us, we are in their territory not the other way around. If you don't know how to handle a snake don't go near it.

I knew a girl that was a snake handler...

OOppps...wrong forum... :unsure:

God damn they are back again... 2 off them now !!!!Argghhhh

I was at a reptile show with the kids last week.. the guy running it said "if you see a snake in the yard... run inside and tell mum. Whatever you do don't tell dad because he will instantly reach for the shovel and try to kill it. 80% of snakebites occur while trying to kill a snake with a shovel. Mums are more sensible and ring the wildlife people who will come and take it away".

In my experience, mum will tell dad to get the shovel.

Latest posts

Back