• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Basic Brew Gear and Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingodidit

Reaction score
Haven't brewed for a while and have several fermenters, hydrometers, bottles (500-600 Coopers 750ml and about 100+ Grolsh), bottle driers and all the usual stuff like bottle cleaners, cappers, caps, heat pads and about 5 unmade kits. Location is Gordon Canberra if anyone is keen to take a look and grab a bargain.
Any offer considered, we're moving and need it all gone.
Cheers, Dave

Haven't brewed for a while and have several fermenters, hydrometers, bottles (500-600 Coopers 750ml and about 100+ Grolsh), bottle driers and all the usual stuff like bottle cleaners, cappers, caps, heat pads and about 5 unmade kits. Location is Gordon Canberra if anyone is keen to take a look and grab a bargain.
Any offer considered, we're moving and need it all gone.
Cheers, Dave

Hey mate,

I’m keen to come have a look. What’s your timetable look like? I live on the northside. I’ll probably take it ALL for the correct money.

Hey mate,

I’m keen to come have a look. What’s your timetable look like? I live on the northside. I’ll probably take it ALL for the correct money.
Hey Mate, I'm available all weekend and next week just let me know when your keen to take a look and I'll PM my address.
Cheers
Dave

Need it all gone by 31st Jan, who's up for an offer?
Heaps more bottles etc. not shown in pictures. 2 x CUB kegs as well...

20180114_114301_resized.jpg
20180114_114320_resized.jpg
20180114_114141_resized.jpg
20180114_114351_resized.jpg

20180114_114414_resized.jpg

i heard ebay might help fetch good prices too. as an option

Back