Barfridge Planning To Invade Sa

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My in-laws live in Morphett Vale.
We are planing to be down that way on saturday.

I am hoping my wife will drive me in to the wheatie - if so - we can then pick you up.

I am working till 6 on Saturday but will be at the wheaty by around 7

C'mon fellas, I just dropped in to the Wheatie to grab a few Emersons on the way home and there's poor barfridge sitting there like a stale bottle of piss by himself.
Get ur asses to the Wheatie!

And you just left him there by himself like a stale bottle of piss! Hope you didn't buy any APA.

Dicko and Jayse were there when I rocked up, Wraith and Grand Master Kenny appeared a little later and a good time was had by all. And is probably still being had, I just wonder how forcibly they were thrown out of the wheatsheaf.

Looking forward to all the tales of the day/night that someone wishes to tell/post ;) :p

Cheers
Big D

what goes on at the wheatie stays at the wheatie with these blokes bigD, the only way we'll ever know is to join in the drunken tom-foolery and shenannigans.

edit - what's wrong with the APA?

Was oxy-diced when we had it last night.

bugger!
mine was fragrant and tasty, the IPA was OK but not mind bending.

edit - did you suggest to management that crown seal bottle sealant was ineffectual and demand refund for such an occurrence?

Well, I think Grand Master Kenneth got the second one free after complaining about the first. Pity, it's great when it's in good nick.

any footage of lightfooted destructive ...errrr Norwegan...., or was he behaved this time?

edit - stu? oh no I must have the wrong brewer. he would have been at the poor blind childrens hospital for etch a sketch night. :)

He might have, I don't know as he wasn't there. There was a little recounting of stu's prior escapades though (sorry stu).

I think I was there as I have a vague memory of something happening saturday nite with a bunch of brewers :huh:

The APA wasn't terrible just nowhere near its prime, possibly if you eat a bowl of wheatbix before drinking it you may not notice :eek:

No forceable removal was required at the end of the nite but looking back its still a bit fuzzy.

Boozed broozed and broken boned.
Jayse

Good to see I was there in spirit, even if I couldn't make it there in person :D

Hope barf got some decent beers as well as the inferior APA.

I passed on one of my Belgians to another brewer to give to the fridge, but apparently the miscreant never made it.

A few of us braved the German club in your honour on the Friday night too mr fridge. Aaron, SteveSA, boots and I extend our apologies for not being able to reorganise ourselves in time for Saturday.

Latest posts

Back