• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bar Fridge For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carbonator

Reaction score
Actually I have found about 12 available from a Motel upgrade.

There is approx 10 Beige Westinghouse units available. Left and right hand hinge doors available. about 130L capacity. $130 each.
This fridge has the folded cooling plate that the lower part can be bent flat against the back wall and freezer door removed to allow a 19L keg with disconnects to fit inside.

2 White Centrex units available. 130L capacity. $150 each. Door hinge on right side only.
This fridge has a removable freezer door and section that comes out completely to allow a 19L keg with disconnects to fit inside. There is no visible cooling plate inside or condenser core on the back. The door has a can holder, as you can see in the picture.

Westinghouse;
PA080786__Large_.JPG
PA080787__Large_.JPG
PA080788__Large_.JPG
PA080789__Large_.JPG

Centrex;
PA080780__Large_.JPG
PA080781__Large_.JPG
PA080782__Large_.JPG
PA080783__Large_.JPG
PA080784__Large_.JPG
PA080785__Large_.JPG

I have some 19L kegs that need new rubbers, so I could do a deal for someone wanting a keg setup, but you will need to spend some time and money getting the other bits like rubbers, CO2 bottle, regulator, tap and lines.

If anyone is interested, pick up is from south-side in Brisbane. You arrange your own transport!

I could deliver locally, but cash in my account first.

Back