• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Bar builder Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porkchop

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm offering my service after seeing a lot of people wanting bars and set ups built. I'm currently building an under ground bar/cellar with a window into the pool but am happy to build anything from a small bar to large scale bars.

Pics to come

Cheers
Shane

I want a bar with a fish tank in it
But not at the moment have no where to put it

I want a bar with 3 half naked gogo dancers in in a glass surround...with an inbuilt pinball machine

Grainer said:
I want a bar with 3 half naked gogo dancers in in a glass surround...with an inbuilt pinball machine
Three half naked gogo dancers walk into a bar...

Grainer said:
Sounds frustrating

Here are your three and a half go-go dancers ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1406621484.226447.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1406621500.663236.jpg

Whisky a' Go Go......:)

Oh! The memories :)

dicko said:
Whisky a' Go Go......:)
Oh! The memories :)
Didn't that burn down ,I seem to remember that joint had quite a reputation.

spog said:
Didn't that burn down ,I seem to remember that joint had quite a reputation.
Yeah! I recon it did now you mention it.

Quite a reputation if I recall correctly :)

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1406895369.067742.jpgflamed black granite walls in the underground bar/cellarImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1406895488.367541.jpgthe plywood is where the 400 bottle wine rack will go and on the left is the window into the pool

Looks like a pretty intense build .. that pool window is the bomb!

Above the bar/cellar is taking shape. Below the deck you can see the window.

Awesome stuff porkchop.
When you get the chance can you post pics of the entry and any earlier shots of the build. Cheers mate.

Latest posts

Back