Babbs @ Anhc 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkey7

Reaction score
Hi All,

Thought we should start a BABBS thread for this years ANHC.

Official ANHC 2010 Thread Link

It would be good to get organised for events such as club night, brewery tours, must see beer bars before and after the conference. :party:

Who's bringing beer down to Melbourne from the club? What styles do we want to hit em with?

Is anyone interested in participating in Randy Mosher's Lacambre Project (brewing from old school Belgian brewing texts and having the beer served during his presentation and presumably at club night).

These topics and any others we want to discuss (costumes for the club night might have to remain secret).

Note: Tickets go on sale @ 7pm on 28th June.......I've got my flights and accommodation sorted :D

Just need tickets......

Hopefully, I'll remember to brings these items up at next Thursday's meeting and we can get the ball rolling for a huge conference this year. :super:

See you all soon,

PB

I forgot to mention in the original post that we'll be hanging out with all the other QLDers going down too!
They're basically honorary members anyway. :D

PB

Can the Babbs members who are heading down drop me an email at [email protected]
The plan is to setup an email list for members to discuss the club night plans...

If other QLD based brewers are desperate to hang around with us let me know and I'll see what we can do ;) :)

I can host a mailing list if you want, but you're probably doing it on the babbs domain anyway.... still the offer's on the table.

I can host a mailing list if you want, but you're probably doing it on the babbs domain anyway.... still the offer's on the table.

It's ok, get the bigfathooker off the table, I'll deal with this list :)

Latest posts

Back