Babb November Meeting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep 28th it is. Just rock on up from 7.30 (the official part starts at 8.00). I think you need $6.00 for your subs, which covers nibblies, insurance, hall hire, etc.

Cheers - Snow.

I was going to start a new thread, but didn't see a reason to. I had a look around the BABB website and noticed that guests are welcome. I wouldn't mind turning up to see what I could learn and ask some questions on things. Next meeting according to the site is on the 28th January. I found the location, I guess my question is do I just turn up with an entry fee and say "g'day"?

Exactly, see you there.

-BD

Guests don't need to pay, but there is a limit to how many times you can come as a guest. After a couple of visits you have to make a choice :)

I think you have make your mind up after 2 guest visits? I'm sure that what was said at the AGM but I was a little p1ssy at the time :eek: . I'm sure a commitee member can verify this?

Really try to make the effort if you can Superdave you really won't regret it. Great bunch of brewers and really friendly with the exception of Browndog who is a little grouchy till we whack a few RIS's into him. ;)

Just don't forget to bring a few samples of your brew with you. The format is very laid back They can be left with either Browndog or myself :chug:

Look forward to seeing you there.

Chappo

Just don't forget to bring a few samples of your brew with you. The format is very laid back They can be left with either Browndog or myself :chug:

I can bring samples, but can't guarantee their quality :lol: I've got a stout I'm pretty happy with; but to get my excuse in early I think it's a little under carb'ed.

I can bring samples, but can't guarantee their quality :lol: I've got a stout I'm pretty happy with; but to get my excuse in early I think it's a little under carb'ed.

I'm sure it's way better than the infected stuff I'll give you in return Superdave. And yes I have given my fellow BABBS brewers infected beer before. :rolleyes: Still waiting for Kram to forgive me. :) Please bring your own beers along for the tasting is the major part to the whole night. It's about sharing your hand crafted beer with other brewers, no matter what your level and to be honest it's a real highlight for me. Don't fret too much about quality as the majority of us are tactful but you will however get genuine feedback about how your brewing is going and suggestions to improve. Which is very important for you want improve as a brewer IMO.

Chappo

get genuine feedback about how your brewing is going and suggestions to improve. Which is very important for you want improve as a brewer IMO.

I'm starting to get a list of ingredients I like and don't like. But I'll bring a couple others along in that case; since there is no pressure :p Constructive feedback is always good.

Yes, 2 free visits, before you need to join.

Just bring some homebrew to share around - See you there Superdave

Cheers Ross

Wow I remember something! Must have been before I had a "sample" of Browndogs RIS or bconnery's awesome fruit beir or Bradsbrew stout or DKS's Hefe or BribieG's TTL or Ross's Mild or or or or .... :wub:

Come on Jan 28th! :icon_chickcheers:

miss my monthly BABBS

Chap Chap

Yes, 2 free visits, before you need to join.

Just bring some homebrew to share around - See you there Superdave

Cheers Ross

I might see you at the shop tomorrow anyway ;)

Wow I remember something! Must have been before I had a "sample" of Browndogs RIS or bconnery's awesome fruit beir or Bradsbrew stout or DKS's Hefe or BribieG's TTL or Ross's Mild or or or or .... :wub:

Come on Jan 28th! :icon_chickcheers:

miss my monthly BABBS

Chap Chap
Yes I think I owe the Craftbrewer boys a better effort than what I served up yesterday at the next meeting. And if Anthony and Andrew didn't finish my werthers ale for lunch I will be upset ;)

Back