Au Ball Lock Keg Pricing

• Thread starter mchitiea
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mchitiea

To all:
-THANK YOU for making our $18USD sale so successful. WE DO APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.
-CONTINUING SALE FOR AU BREWERS: After the 30th of August the ebay price will be going back up to $22.50USD. BUT........for AU brewers ONLY......Go to the keg page to acquire your shipping cost, as normal. EMAIL US the items and qtys that you want and write in shipping cost (no hanky-panky on this one). We will then email you a PayPal invoice WITH THE KEG PRICE STAYING AT $18USD TO AU BREWERS. This price is in effect until further notice.

Now for some administrative stuff:
-Please EMAIL US at: c&[email protected] if you have questions. DO NOT PM US. I just found out I had LOTS of PMs that I did not even know about. We don't get here all that regularly.
-PLEASE......PLEASE...... DO NOT email us after quality control testing your latest batch ! We have received some really weird questions in the past, like: "RE: Your Ball lock kegs. Question, Do your kegs come with ball lock keg posts?" Thank you for sending kegs over to us. Brewer XXXXX //////// Ahhhhh, boy, that's a hard one to answer, dude! I think the ball lock kegs have ball lock keg posts...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... SO.....I have coined a new bumper sticker! Instead of the bsticker that says "Don't drink and Drive", how about 'Don't drink and Ebay"?

Thank you,
Matt Chitiea
C&C Distributing
Pepsie Equipment Liquidators
Placerville, CA. USofA

Matt,
I will be getting some more for summer soon but am still waiting on my last order.
I hope they will be hrere soon as It is getting real close to 12 wks and my beer has been in secondary fem for the last 15 days...

How are the stock of the smaller kegs you had for sale?

Luke

I'll be ordering some from you soon, much better price than the $88 in most brew shops, what methods of payment do you accept? (lost the ebay page & too lazy to search)

Just ordered some yesterday, thinking that they'd go up in price. But you keep them the same price for us Aussie guys. :super:
Will have to get a bigger fridge. :chug:
Good work Matt & Thanks.

Cheers,
Matt

vicbitters said:
Just ordered some yesterday, thinking that they'd go up in price. But you keep them the same price for us Aussie guys. :super:
Will have to get a bigger fridge. :chug:
Good work Matt & Thanks.

Cheers,
Matt
[post="74881"][/post]​

ya, i've shot off an enquiry email as above, and will prob order / pay tommorow... hopefully they still have some of the smaller kegs in stock as well..

D

I think i better get in on this deal even though i dont keg yet........how hard is it to place an order??????????

Rook

therook said:
I think i better get in on this deal even though i dont keg yet........how hard is it to place an order??????????

Rook
[post="74885"][/post]​

Dead easy Rook, especially if you've used ebay before - If not just follow the prompts....

Lukes and Muga,

Perhaps you'd be better asking your questions via an email, as Matt said, he may not get back to the board in a timely fasion to reply to this thread.

You can then post the answers back on the board if you wish for other's references.

Thanks Ross,

But what about when it comes to shipping etc etc.

Rook

:angry: Damn exchange rate cost me $5 yesterday.
Oh well, the kegs should turn up just in time for my birthday. :beerbang: :beer: :party:

What is the size of these kegs. I know nothing about kegging but would like to start doing it eventually (so sick of cleaning and scrubbing all those bottles) :angry: and wondering if this is an awesome deal.
Can anyone tell me some info on kegging or send me to a site which tells me about it and what else i'll need CO2 etc. How much would a set up cost. it would be great.

Send me a pm with your e-mail address and i will send u a price list...

Latest posts

Back