Ashes 2013

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be happy with none fer whatever........

Had to wonder with KP's wicket after Swann declared he wasn't accusing him of being arrogant earlier in the week........A long on and a long off and he still backs himself to tonk it over the fence over Lyon's head.....with his team in the spot they are........might be useful to have a top order batsmen to bump up that number we have to chase a bit.......That's the time to put your natural game behind you and slow the game down and get every run on the board, even if they are singles.

Thoroughly enjoyed the days play. Johnson's lbw to get Cook was as good as any I've seen. Nathan Lyon-you beauty! A not out Warner hundred tomorrow would cap it all off nicely.

Bloody cricket. After sitting on my arse for a good part of the last three days I am starting to get some "You lazy prick" looks from the missus.

Oh well. Today was a great day of play. Looking forward to swanning on the couch tomorrow, too.

May as well get in the shit properly!

So many comments... so many chances to get banned!!

jyo, watch us bat to the win tomorrow... and enjoy.

Then just sit back and relax and eat a massive...

GO AUSSIE!

Delicious! Yesterday at lunch time, this test was England's to lose, and they did a bang up job of putting themselves in a position where that is extremely likely. Muppets!
Still, it's clearly not a batsman's wicket, so I'm not counting chickens just yet. My tip: Aussies will win before stumps today by 4 wickets.

Loving day 2 of Sydney so far...poms look completely bamboozled and inept...

Oh and just spotted an ad for the all new Carlton Cold....exciting! Should I nick out now and grab a slab, or hang around in the hope of more wickets?

It keeps getting worse for the poms. At this rate they'll be all out for 50.

New drinking game for next summer......you have to slam one down every time "brand of cricket" is said by any one one the commentary team.

Back