• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

apologize

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vittorio

Reaction score
I took down a sale and I got nothing but abuse/bullied. I will like to apologize cuz I didn't think taking down a sale was a big thing. After the abuse I'm re selling the kegerator to the person I promised it to.

Yob said:
DIBS if he doesn't take it.
I was second in line for this one, so if djar doesn't take and I don't take it then you can have it.

naa mate, that thread is dead... it's all about this one now... meet you out the front of djar's and well all sort it out :p

ey Yob dont call me a *******, i apologize cuz i was getting cyber bullied. if he doesnt pick it up im defiantly not selling it to u.

I think you were treated unduly harshly in the previous thread vittorio... probably an unpopular opinion by the looks of things but yeah. I think it reflects badly on the site how entitled people feel here. Obviously when asked what you'd let it go for you put forward a price that was too low, but people should probably have used that as the bidding start price.

Anyways...

calm down fella, I was calling djar a *******... no references were made to you by me..

ed: and all in jest

ed: ed: I dont even want the keggerator man, I got nowhere to put it even if I did.

We all make mistakes in life and good to see the young fella has taken his medicine and come good by honouring the deal.

Well done Vittorio for the change in heart.

scon said:
I think you were treated unduly harshly in the previous thread vittorio... probably an unpopular opinion by the looks of things but yeah. I think it reflects badly on the site how entitled people feel here. Obviously when asked what you'd let it go for you put forward a price that was too low, but people should probably have used that as the bidding start price.

Anyways...
Agreed

Dont meet out the front of my place. Come round the back and we can have a beer. From my new kegerator.

I'm with scon and batz, pretty poor form.

Djar, I'd be giving this kegerator a good once over once you get it home. It's sure to have a few rancid prawns hidden in it somewhere.

For the record. I never insulted or threatened vittorio. Not once. I did not post anything questionable or inappropriate. Either privately or publicly. Just so you all know.

Hear that and ditto..

Never bullied anyone online or in life, had a few arguments but they were 2 sided.

Beers on at djar's..

Fair enough, but you were the beneficiary of some pretty rough behavior. I'd be giving him a few bottles of your finest to go with that $100. That's my 2c anyway.

Hats off to you Vittorio. Taken on the chin like a true super hero. ;)

All over now :) , I hope the sale goes well this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back