Anywhere To Go In Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6tri6ple6

Reaction score
Hey all,

im heading over to melbourne for the V8's at sandown. I'll only be there for the weekend. Im staying in Ringwood North, which i think both are on the east side of Melbourne.... does anyone know of any beery type places to go? Pubs? Breweries? etc. Thinking i might need to de-tox from all the overpriced megaswill on offer at the track..... :icon_vomit:

Any good places to go?

I've been to Oscars in Belgrave and they serve some fine beers. Well worth a look.

Hey all,

im heading over to melbourne for the V8's at sandown....

You lucky *******..My boss phoned me up the other day and said he had corporate tickets for me, all meals drinks etc provided at Sandown this weekend..But Im going away to a wine festival instead... :angry:

Mate I dont know what their beers like but not far from the Sandown, just past Doveton on the highway is the Chifley Hotel. They have a tavern their Deepwater creek tavern and do their own brews. Ive been told its a good place to go for a drink.

You lucky *******..My boss phoned me up the other day and said he had corporate tickets for me, all meals drinks etc provided at Sandown this weekend..But Im going away to a wine festival instead... :angry:

Mate I dont know what their beers like but not far from the Sandown, just past Doveton on the highway is the Chifley Hotel. They have a tavern their Deepwater creek tavern and do their own brews. Ive been told its a good place to go for a drink.

I did corporate one year at the clipsal 500 through work. It's the ONLY to fly. :beerbang: Best time ever.

Latest posts

Back