Anything nice for Xmas? Brew or Non brew related.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tahoose

Reaction score
Thought i just wanted to share this,and wondering what other AHBer's scored this year.

photo(3).JPG

With the othersphoto(2).JPG

Merry Christmas

A blow job..... (or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part?). Maybe later....? :(

They say that Xmas "comes" but once a year.....

Half a Christmas present to myself and half from my family. Pretty damn stoked to finish getting this herms system up and rolling. I haven't brewed since the middle of August.

1419477859472.jpg

Just what I asked for: Sound Of The Beast, The Complete Headbanging History Of Heavy Metal by Ian Christie. Can't wait to read it.

Nice guys, I got a Keg King temp controller early before we traveled interstate for Xmas day so thought it was as good a time as any to put two new brews down :)
Thanks wifey!

1419627383736.jpg

A shirt, a pair of sox, and a root....trouble was they were all too big!! :(

The news that I am going to be a Grandad again,happy,happy.
Mind you the Daughter in law was a bit miffed as she couldn't have drinks with rest of the family to celebrate.
Cheers.....spog...

And you should have seen the look on her face when told that there are twins on both sides of my parents family,pissed my self laughing,it was priceless.

peekaboo_jones said:
Congrats spog! That's great news
Cheers for that,here's some thing else I got for Chrissy
.image.jpg
My new mantra,I will not disappoint . :)
Cheers....spog.....

A job. My attempt at a new trade paid off and I scored an apprenticeship with an awesome electrical mob. Get to spend the next month at home with the kids too!
Oh. Also got a mandarin tree.

Liam_snorkel said:
A new Stihl whipper snipper. Im pretty stoked.
Sweet.

After two and a bit weeks away, my yard looked looked like it hadn't been mowed for over fortnight.
Im pretty impressed with the twisty 3.2mm Lawnkeeper whipper snipper cord I picked up from Bunnings. Makes a kind of VRRISHHHHHH noise. Heaps better than plain old round cord.

Holidays are cool but home is where the kegs is.

{edit} - multiple.

Gave it a spin today in 35deg heat clearing our 80m driveway which is(was) lined with 2m tall grass.didnt skip a beat, except the line it was loaded with is a pretty light gauge, kept having to pull more out.
(The line was the twisty type, & made the satisfying swisssshhh)

Latest posts

Back