Anyone Want To Buy Lots Of Breferm Belgian Beer Kits?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate if you were in melb id buy some to brew for my little sister's 21st party, those megaswill drinkers wouldnt know the dff btw kit and AG so im not wasting AG on them.

but alas your in sydney? and postage on those would negate the savings.

good luck with the sale.

mate if you were in melb id buy some to brew for my little sister's 21st party, those megaswill drinkers wouldnt know the dff btw kit and AG so im not wasting AG on them.

good luck with the sale.

Thanks! Shame. If I had an invite I'd almost be tempted to drive some down there! They Weigh around the 2kg mark each so are bloody heavy.

Cheers anyway!

Justin.

brewferm_triple.jpg

Hey pug, are you happy to mix and match the 24?

Cheers

Clint

I've merged the two topics. Hope that makes it easier for this to be followed.

Doc

Hey pug, are you happy to mix and match the 24?

Cheers

Clint

Hi Clint. Yes, choose any of those I have in stock. I'm now out of Abbey and Grand Cru as well as Abiorix and Gallia. they're selling much faster than anticipated. The rest should be in stock. Lots of old Brown and Gold just arrived.

Cheers!

Tried one of the out of date Tarwebier (wheat) kits as per the recipe, making up some candi sugar, and using the kit yeast.
Tried one on 2 weeks, and I'm pretty happy with the results. It's a tad flat, but I purposely undercarbed them.

Still got a handful to go, but as they only make half batches, I'm seriously considering 2canning some of them.
Also, they ended up with a higher Final Gravity than expected - could be due to old yeast? I dunno. For future ones I'll be using T-58 or WLP500.
24032010.jpg24032010_001_.jpg

Pug any still available? I might get half a dozen off you. Need to feed the housemate the cheap stuff :)

im fairly sure he still has some, but i think he was going overseas for a couple of weeks. he might be back now though

Give the "megaswill" drinkers some credit - they should be able to pick *some* difference between a kit and AG...

good luck with the sale.

Hey. Just got back from the UK. Was thinking of reposting the ad as I've sold 286 kits now. Still have 214 kits left and 3 bags of sugar (maybe twom- need to check). Drop me a line on [email protected] and let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it. Cheers! Pug.

Tried one of the out of date Tarwebier (wheat) kits as per the recipe, making up some candi sugar, and using the kit yeast.
Tried one on 2 weeks, and I'm pretty happy with the results. It's a tad flat, but I purposely undercarbed them.

Still got a handful to go, but as they only make half batches, I'm seriously considering 2canning some of them.
Also, they ended up with a higher Final Gravity than expected - could be due to old yeast? I dunno. For future ones I'll be using T-58 or WLP500.
View attachment 36643View attachment 36641

Hey. Just got back from the UK. Was thinking of reposting the ad as I've sold 286 kits now. Still have 214 kits left and 3 bags of sugar (maybe twom- need to check). Drop me a line on [email protected] and let me know what you want and I'll see if I have it. Cheers! Pug.

Hey Pug, if you are planning a trip to Melbourne, bring some down and arrange somewhere to sell them.

Hey Pug, if you are planning a trip to Melbourne, bring some down and arrange somewhere to sell them.

Hi Zapp. I have shipped a few cases down to Melbourne. It's not all that expensive. Three cases was about $27 I think. That's still a pretty good deal! Cheers. Pug.

Latest posts

Back