Anyone Interested in Bulk Apple Juice From Nudie Juice?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The response I got.

David we can supply racked 100 % apple juice. We process on Mondays and package on Tuesday. We would require your order and containers prior to processing on Monday. We have just adjusted our pricing on juice for cider and it is $1.80 per litre. Can you please call me on my mobile with any questions and your order.

Wrote back saying I was quoted 1.60 p/l

His response

David, my mistake the real price is $1.80 but I quoted $1.6 and will stick with that. Before you come up can you call me on the mobile and I will make sure that I am here to help you.

So it will be 1.60 a litre this time and I think more next time.
I plan to go up Friday. Will pick up any containers from Thornbury that morning. And I will collect on Tuesday. Drop them at the shop that day. Its a few doors down from Carwyn Cellars.

djar007 said:
The response I got.

David we can supply racked 100 % apple juice. We process on Mondays and package on Tuesday. We would require your order and containers prior to processing on Monday. We have just adjusted our pricing on juice for cider and it is $1.80 per litre. Can you please call me on my mobile with any questions and your order.

Wrote back saying I was quoted 1.60 p/l

His response

David, my mistake the real price is $1.80 but I quoted $1.6 and will stick with that. Before you come up can you call me on the mobile and I will make sure that I am here to help you.

So it will be 1.60 a litre this time and I think more next time.
I plan to go up Friday. Will pick up any containers from Thornbury that morning. And I will collect on Tuesday. Drop them at the shop that day. Its a few doors down from Carwyn Cellars.
did you go ahead with this dave?

Ive got a mate into brewing and he's more into ciders (actually been doing a few little test batches myself too) so a bulk buy would be great.

Shoot me a PM if you like with additional info.

Cheers

Right time of year to brew a few kegs of cider - I'd be in if there's a bulk buy in the works, too.

If I could figure out a way of keeping some residual sweetness, I'd make more cider. The last cider I made was cidery but have had the pour a bit of fresh apple juice into the glass before the cider to sweeten it up. Don't really want to start sticking artificial sweetener in it though.

Summer snow outside of officer will sell you juice for $1 a litre. I've used some myself and turned out a pretty decent session-able cider - the juice was not too acidic which was good.

So good that you are organising another bulk buy Yob. You're a legend.

I've been doing a few 3l trial batches... Aldi apple mango has been my favourite thus far..

Hate admitting it, but it's not a bad drop..

Back