Any decent bottleo's north Perth?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wapehawi

Reaction score
My first ever post, and it's not even about brewing!
Just moved to Perth and my brewing gear is still a few weeks away from turning up. I'm currently in Scarborough and looking for a bottleo to buy some decent beer. Haven't found any with a decent selection. Any suggestions fellow Perthians?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Wapehawi said:
My first ever post, and it's not even about brewing!
Just moved to Perth and my brewing gear is still a few weeks away from turning up. I'm currently in Scarborough and looking for a bottleo to buy some decent beer. Haven't found any with a decent selection. Any suggestions fellow Perthians?

Welcome to Perth mate,

That I know of largest selection is probably Liquor Barn
401 Scarborough Beach Rd, Innaloo WA 6018.. not sure of the craft selection tbh though and the website is annoying.

If you are heading to the city direction the International Beer Shop is a good place to go
69 McCourt St, West Leederville WA 6007

Not really sure for your area, sorry!

Thanks fellas. Looks like I may have to extend my traveling plans tomorrow.
Nev, Anthony from Toowoomba Home Brew shop suggested I look you up when all my gear gets here. Do you have a bricks and mortar shop or only online?

Dan Murphy's on Marmion Ave in Currambine have a reasonable selection.

• Dan Murphy's Currambine

Directions
    Be the first to review

• Address: 1244 Marmion Ave, Currambine WA 6028
    Phone:1300 723 388

Hours:

Open today · 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Wapehawi said:
Thanks fellas. Looks like I may have to extend my traveling plans tomorrow.
Nev, Anthony from Toowoomba Home Brew shop suggested I look you up when all my gear gets here. Do you have a bricks and mortar shop or only online?

We are an online store but pick ups from my house in Bassendean are welcomed, in fact it seems to be the norm :chug:
Nev

Definitely hit up Mane Liqour. I live in Glendalough and I consider them my local bottle shop.

Also definitely hit up Nev. It's where I get all my brew gear from! Great service and knowledge.

The Re Store on Oxford st in leederville has a pretty good selection of craft beers

Get a kick arse continental roll while your there

Back