• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: Fresh Batch of Beer - GC/BRIS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKBrews

Reaction score
This is a weird one......

I currently live overseas without any of my brew gear, so haven't brewed in about 18 months. I will be home from the 31st March to the 20th April and while that isn't enough time to get my stuff out of storage and have a crack, I am keen to grab a keg for while I'm home if possible.

So I'm looking for someone who would be willing to brew 20-30L, based on a recipe of my choice. Deal is I will have milled malt, hops and yeast sent to you, you brew the batch (ready for the week of the 1st April), I take a 19L keg (obviously I'll supply the keg) and you can keep whatever is left over. I used to brew 27L in my GF, hence my preference for this batch size.

Anyone keen or have another suggestion?

Good luck, but why don't you find someone who does double batches and offer to buy the ingredients for the batch. Might have more luck. I certainly wouldn't bother for the value of 7L worth of ingredients. That's like... Well below minimum wage for all the work.

Good luck, but why don't you find someone who does double batches and offer to buy the ingredients for the batch. Might have more luck. I certainly wouldn't bother for the value of 7L worth of ingredients. That's like... Well below minimum wage for all the work.

Fair call. Anyone interested in that, I’m all ears.

whats the recipe and how does it get into your keg? Have you got gas etc ?

You want it force carbed or pressure fermented then transferred into you keg?

easier just to buy cartons ?

Get a good mate to get a cube from craftbrewer, ferment it, and you keg it when you land. Cost of material, postage, time wasted, not worth it...

I’m keen to know what type you were keen to brew, and your recipe!

Latest posts

Back