• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Antique Brewing System

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not going to go back through this thread, but shit didnt you say you had some classic tap handles, or taps, whatever it was... but never posted photos ? That stuff would have been swiped up by members here, I guarantee it. Allright i wont guarantee it, but give it a go, people have been asking for it.

As for that corroded old softdrink system (or whatever the hell it is - has anyone here nailed it?) , its not really something that beer brewers would use. We have our own gear, specifically purchased and designed for optimum control over what we do. You may not be aware of this, but its a complex science to some, turning a sack of barley into boutique beer. Those things that you showed pics of.... great for twee, visual purposes, big vintage ornaments, sure. If I owned a pub I would take a look at it, as a cool ornament once it was polished up. But I dont.

Trust me. Post your beer taps, name a realistic price, and see what comes of it.

Im not going to go back through this thread, but shit didnt you say you had some classic tap handles, or taps, whatever it was... but never posted photos ? That stuff would have been swiped up by members here, I guarantee it. Allright i wont guarantee it, but give it a go, people have been asking for it.

As for that corroded old softdrink system (or whatever the hell it is - has anyone here nailed it?) , its not really something that beer brewers would use. We have our own gear, specifically purchased and designed for optimum control over what we do. You may not be aware of this, but its a complex science to some, turning a sack of barley into boutique beer. Those things that you showed pics of.... great for twee, visual purposes, big vintage ornaments, sure. If I owned a pub I would take a look at it, as a cool ornament once it was polished up. But I dont.

Trust me. Post your beer taps, name a realistic price, and see what comes of it.
Thank you Ted.
I have tried here mate. have not been back here since the smarties have commented and turned me off.
Take "Ross" for example! I phone him and he hangs up and has not made any comments since!
Apparantly this is the wrong place for me.
My email address is listed previously if you feel you need something old from dad's old house.
By the way....the machinery is brilliant NOT corroded at all. It was made from real steel, copper and brass. It's just dirty.
It will work well again for another 100 years unlike the Chinese rubbish you own today.
Cheers mate

You have conveniently driven us away from this excellent site...and co-incidentally missed out on some really nice "stuff".Cheap!!!
So it is the attitudes of others rather than the lack of bites that has motivated your "decision" not the sell these items?

You're right. Those grapes do look very sour. I wouldn't want any either.

Thank you Ted.
I have tried here mate. have not been back here since the smarties have commented and turned me off.
Take "Ross" for example! I phone him and he hangs up and has not made any comments since!Apparantly this is the wrong place for me.
My email address is listed previously if you feel you need something old from dad's old house.
By the way....the machinery is brilliant NOT corroded at all. It was made from real steel, copper and brass. It's just dirty.
It will work well again for another 100 years unlike the Chinese rubbish you own today.
Cheers mate

I think you may have been over imbibing on that old whisky you found, as I'm not aware I've ever heard from you, let alone hung up on you.
I sent you my contact numbers as I was very keen to purchase, but you never made the effort.

Ross

Edit: just seen your earlier post for the 1st time..... Most people if they have a problem getting through to a mobile one morning, will try again, or you could have replied to the email I sent. Telling people I hung up on you is very poor form.

I have been reading this topic this morning and had a strange thought ... but then I checked tho original post and no ... it wasn't posted on April 1st!

ghhb

hmmm does anyone else find this strange
the first line in the description mentions ballina, while the location in the info mentions richmond tweed.

come on someone has to ask the question about was this advertised somewhere else.

Here are the 'beautiful' 'stained glass windows they didn't post pictures of in this thread. Of course, they're also selling a Blessed Virgin Mary Statue, not a copy, it's a family herloom! Clearly nobody needs authentication for these sort of claims.

Latest posts

Back