Another Temperature controller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Been using the cheeky peak one on my fermentation freezer, going on a year and a half now and it hasn't so far given me any grief.

paulyman said:
Been using the cheeky peak one on my fermentation freezer, going on a year and a half now and it hasn't so far given me any grief.
Good to hear pauly, how many temperature changes do you normally program in?

Ah, I must have the previous model, no temp change option. Still, if it's the same controller with updated firmware it should be just as reliable and now even more awesome.

paulyman said:
Ah, I must have the previous model, no temp change option. Still, if it's the same controller with updated firmware it should be just as reliable and now even more awesome.
Yes have them too.

for that price you could put together a brew pi if you're feeling handy :)

We sell them at work, never had one returned. But not sure if anyone has used them for the stepping profile.

- Manufactured in compliance with Australian Standards

That is good to see.

Had a crack at the programming last night after a couple of sherbs and confused myself. Will try with a clearer head over the weekend.

bradsbrew said:
Had a crack at the programming last night after a couple of sherbs and confused myself. Will try with a clearer head over the weekend.
Now I did look at the instructions and it's not easy for poor old me. I think I have read they are not straight forward, and straight forward is needed for this old dude.

Might be getting confused here but what about the stc 1000 that you can flash to put you're temperature profile on for lagers ales kolsch styles up to 6 profiles ???

rude said:
Might be getting confused here but what about the stc 1000 that you can flash to put you're temperature profile on for lagers ales kolsch styles up to 6 profiles ???
OK now I need your help. What stc 1000 do I need? I know someone who can flash it for me.

Search for the thread its on here somewhere

Hopeless on my phone will dig it up when I get home

The stc 1000+ is a separate unrelated, but still awesome, entity to this unit though isn't it? Just so we are all on the same page.

Sorry thought I might have been on the wrong page but doesn't it do the job Batz is after once reprogrammed
It was Noscos thread stc1000+

Back