Another Successful Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All Bosses appeased
All Targets met
All Clients Satisfied

All Pigs fueled and ready to fly ;)

Best part of the day is when you are at home and the first quaff of your homebrew passes the gullet and settles coolly into the lower regions and you let loose a sigh of relief knowing that what is done is done and cannot be undone.
Was all i could think of today...

DSC00025.JPG

I'm with you. I spent the afternoon at work listening to Brewing Network podcasts and had a mighty thirst by the time I got home.

That is the (about) 20th time we have made a German Wheat Beer, i still think it gets better everytime we do it. People at work just have no idea as they sit there and drink their low carb low salt low alcohol lowness that i am thinking of nothing but a bannana ina tailpipe German wheat, cloudy with yeast, full bodied and so so tasty.

Well sir, I am jealous.

I did not calibrate my new thermometer properly, and an already long mash was 10 degrees low - take THAT proteins! Well into damage recovery now, but I am glad I have not yet had a delicious, cold, refreshing beer.

Back