Announcing Merri Mashers IPA Comp 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a restriction for pro brewers who still homebrew on the side?

bbutlerau said:
Is there a restriction for pro brewers who still homebrew on the side?
We don't exclude pro brewers. The only proviso is that beers entered must not be brewed on commercial equipment.

Sending an entry from Interstate and just sending the one 750ml PET bottle as all I'm after is some feed back...

Cheers

Dan K said:
Sending an entry from Interstate and just sending the one 750ml PET bottle as all I'm after is some feed back...

Cheers
Good luck, Dan.. thanks for your entry!

Anyone from NSW got info on shipping costs and best way to package 2 x bottles? Can't find much recent info...

pat86 said:
Anyone from NSW got info on shipping costs and best way to package 2 x bottles? Can't find much recent info...
AusPost have bottle boxes, but I don't have any information on shipping costs.. I'll do some research when I get a chance and get back to you...

Depending on final size of the pack, you should be able to put it in a 5kg post bag. That is usually cheapest as it is a flat rate for everywhere.

Doh - have you guys done your pick of entries yet? Ive entered and paid on Compmaster but forgot to drop it to Brewers Den.

GrumpyPaul said:
Doh - have you guys done your pick of entries yet? Ive entered and paid on Compmaster but forgot to drop it to Brewers Den.
Entries can be dropped at The Terminus Hotel, North Fitzroy until close of business on Saturday, 18th of March.

If you are out Boronia way and can't get into The Terminus this week, ping the Merri Mashers facebook group and see if someone can help you get the beer to the venue - there may be a way...

Thanks - at least that gives me a couple of options.

Will get it there by hook or by crook

Latest posts

Back