Anhc Warmup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andyd

Reaction score
... BEER ALERT .... BEER ALERT ....

Missed out on a ticket to ANHC? Wishing you had the cash to spare? Moping around because you won't be a part of the biggest thing to hit homebrewing ... EVER?

Don't sweat it - we're thinking of you all (well, if you're in Melbourne that is). Don't miss...

The 2010 ANHC Commemorative Beer Launch

Hosted by Mountain Goat brewery on the 20th of October, this night is all set to be the second biggest thing to hit homebrewing. We will be unveiling the first keg of a special batch brewed by Head Brewer Jayne Lewis and our own committee member Quentin Church.

And the best part - THE FIRST KEG IS ON US!!!!

That's right - Got a ticket - come and enjoy. Don't have a ticket - Still come and enjoy! Be amongst fellow brewers, all battling to control the elements in their own individual pursuit of happiness.

For more info....

Take me to the ANHC Website.... PLEASE!!!

May your brews be GREAT brews!!!!

Andy

PS. For those of you in Sydney we're trying to get a keg up to a venue for you to get stuck into... unfortunately that one won't be on us... more news on this one later...

PPS. Oh, and for those with conference tickets, there's a second special brew coming your way at the conference!

Bummer - same night as Melb Brewers meeting - will just have to wait until the conference to taste it I guess :rolleyes:

Vic micro showcase followed by this, shaping up to be an interesting wednesday evening.

hope that 5 hour sparge was worth it! biggup Q on his recipe being brewed.

hope that 5 hour sparge was worth it! biggup Q on his recipe being brewed.

Hah, wish I could claim full credit for it, I brewed a trial batch and we (Dave, Lach and I tasted it) and from that Jayne and Dave came up with a slightly revised version for a commercial setup. But yeah that was a mammoth sparge :)

Cheers,
Q

Latest posts

Back