Anhc - Need A Favour

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schooey

Reaction score
G'day all Melbournians...

Just after a little favour for the duration of ANHC. Schooey and the co-pilot are roadtripping it down so we can deliver our HUB kegs for club night. Whilst we have our accommodation sorted right smack in the middle of the city, we're after a home for the cruiser for a few nights. Doesn't need to be undercover, but preferably off street and somewhere reasonably near the city or nearby transport to get back into the city would be fantastic.

Or if someone could suggest somewhere that has cheapish parking reasonably close to the city, that would be fantastic.

Cheers!

Hey Schooey,

If only my new housemate wasnt moving in on the 26th. I could have given you secure undercover parking w/beeper entry only, in collingwood/abbotsford 4 stations from the CBD (10 min by train and a 30min walk if so inclined.) :rolleyes:

Such is life hey. If youre at a hotel w/out parking facilities, see if they have deals with a local car park?

The problem with trying to park anywhere close to the CBD/unltra inner suburbs, street parking is pretty puch all permit zones for residents and you require council stickers etc. The onyl time you're given a break is on weekends. Atleast thats the case in my area.

G'day all Melbournians...

Just after a little favour for the duration of ANHC. Schooey and the co-pilot are roadtripping it down so we can deliver our HUB kegs for club night. Whilst we have our accommodation sorted right smack in the middle of the city, we're after a home for the cruiser for a few nights. Doesn't need to be undercover, but preferably off street and somewhere reasonably near the city or nearby transport to get back into the city would be fantastic.

Or if someone could suggest somewhere that has cheapish parking reasonably close to the city, that would be fantastic.

Cheers!

Have a couple of options for you. Will Pm.

Back