Andre The Giant

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair old effort on the Booze from the big fella. 119 beers...

I could go one or two right about now.

I don't know whats going on with that joint, but Mojo Nixon's been the drunk of the month for a fucken year..

Are you suggesting that he hasn't earned it?

I have read Hulk Hogans book, where he recalls a story where he forgot Andre's birthday, he hurriedly bought a case of champagne, and presented it to him when they were on a bus to go to the next venue.

I can't remember the time frame, but Andre polished off the entire case in record time, and then proceeded to wrestle that night.

scary stuff.

I find that story hard to believe. I don't not believe it, I just find it hard to believe that any man could put that much away. He was a freak, in the ring I can vouch, but if that is actually true, then out of it as well.

Love it. I wish I even had half as much fun as him, and I've tried goddamn it. People (my missus) just don't understand how good travelling is when you see it through the bottom of a glass. The way I see it, you just can't have as much fun in a foreign country during the day as you can during the night.

Back