An Incredible German Bier - Flensburger Pilsener

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right, they do online now. Sadly no Flens available yet.

Just a heads up for people in altona. Aldi altona gate has about 8 slabs of each of the beers that went on special

Just cracked one. Bloody nice beer for the price

Bloody pissed!!! And not literally. Over the last 24 hours something has gone seriously amiss with the holding together bits and pieces of my shoulder and only doc appt available is at 11.15 in the morning making it extremely unlikely that I'll get out of there and over to the club by 12.30 to try this brew. May also put a hold on tomorrow arvo/sat. morn plans to put down a brew as well, it's scary but I was almost considering putting up with the pain to grab a doc appt on monday just so I could get to the club tomorrow. Will see what happens.

Yep, you get old and fall to bits. OOps there's another bit of me just hit the floor.

Why not get there at 2pm? that's the Shoulder time between lunch and the afternoon session.

:ph34r: :ph34r:

just head over to emergency at prince charles. you've got a good enough excuse to clog up the public emergency system... current waiting time for none life threatening cases is 2 hours 43 minutes. not too bad actually.

seriously though, if you're in pain just head over there, shoulders and knees are a bitch sometimes. they look after you pretty well if you're nice to them.
hope it all goes well for you.

Latest posts

Back