Amarillo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

levin_ae92

Reaction score
Hi All,

planning on making a dr smurto golden ale and neills centenarillo ale, and went to the jovial monk the day, but amarillo is $20 for 50g!! Does anyone know if anywhere in adelaide has it a bit cheaper? cos to do both im going to need over 100g of amarillo!!

All the sponsors above (except mashmaster) have Amarillo much cheaper than that. Have a squiz up there.

+ 1 on the sponsors. at that price youd need to rob a bank just to brew,in a line from the castle 'tell im hes dreamin'.

Geez... $20 for 50g... Nice little mark up there!
My LHBS has got it for $14 for 100g or $65 for 500g

I have a 1kg unopened package of amarillo from beerbelly you could have for $120 plus postage.

Hehe i had the same problem and i ended up spending $35 on 90g of Amarillo and 90g of Centennial from Craftbrewer.com.au, I live in Adelaide, and i got the hops in 2 days! $35 is a bit much but hey thats paying for postage and handling, you could buy more stuff off the site (which i use a bit now) and get more for your money! $8 postage and handling, and some dollarz for tax aswell but, atleast its not brewcraft charging like $8 DOLLARS FOR A 10g TEA BAG OF AMARILLO!!!!! what the eff!? lol

BTW jovial monk never stick to the stock or prices found on their website, i don't think the guy who owns the place has ever updated the site! ATM he only has like 5 different hops and never has any lager yeast or LME, but, it's still a big improvement from brewcraft!

Yeah I have found that with Jovial Monk.

I went to Beer belly, which isnt too far from where I work at Regency park and 200g Amarillo for $26.

reg: sorry but $120 is a bit too much for me atm, struggling student :)

and i agree that brew craft is a bit of a rip off

Woah, what's with his prices??

My friend in Canberra was compalining about how he had paid $19 for 100g of Saaz recently...

Latest posts

Back