• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All My Brew Stuff For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussie Claret

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents,
Due to lack of time and selling our house and moving on, I am unfortunatley having to sell all my brew gear and there is loads of it. I will post photo's over the next few days.
items include
1 x 500l (as new this is used but bought brand new and in Very good condition approx 2 years old) chest freezer converted to 4 x keg dispensing fridge with reservoir for flooded font, gas/beer (1/3) manifold, temperature controller.
My keg on legs gas bottle ( 6 months old) and still full of gas
CO2 two gauge gas regulator also VG condition(bought brand new) BOC brand
Brew stand with NASA burner, Hi pressure gas regulator, Keep cool 60l mash tun, 2 x 50l SS (legal obtained kegs) for boilers, one with sight glass plastic tube and one with SS false bottom for draining, all taps and connectors.
8 x cornelius kegs, disconnects and gas and beer lines (4 kegs still have beer in them but may be consumed prior to purchase).
Fermentors, cleaning equipment, hoses, AG additives, and ancillary equipment
All filtration equipment, quick connects, canisters, filters, etc
Beer crates and bottles with the old XXXX logo bottles.
Seriously you will not be disappointed well not as much as me anyway.
Legitimate sale as we are relocating and I don't have time to brew any more, sad but true.
Photo's will be posted but you can PM me if interested in the interim, I also have a 3 way flooded font with good taps (can't remember the type from craft brewer I think sheron or perlick excuse the spelling I think) but need to replace with cheaper version as the bar and taps stay with the house sale.
Plus loads of extras, you won't be disappointed believe me.
I have all equipment for making AG beer filtering, kegging and dispensing.
I am in Gold Coast area pick up only, or delivery at buyers own expense and they are to organise.

MAKE ME AN OFFER
Cheers
AC :(

photos

beerstuff_001__600_x_450_.jpg

I've also got
Hydrometer
Fermenters
Jugs
refractometer
2 x glass 5l demi johns
Copper chiller
Copper prechiller
AG chemicals
Plastic bottles
Yeasts free
Hops free
The Chest freezer is actually 215l not 500 as first stated sorry for any confusion.
AC

I've also got
Hydrometer
Fermenters
Jugs
refractometer
2 x glass 5l demi johns
Copper chiller
Copper prechiller
AG chemicals
Plastic bottles
Yeasts free
Hops free

AC

Any steak knives AC :ph34r:

Great kit mate just wished i live on the coast still!!

shame to see ya go bud
I still remember our beers at pats unit
on my pilgrimage to my first swap .

Happy travels

If you end up selling the stuff on its own, i'd take the filter, refrac, and a few other smaller bits.
Let me know if you do.

What would you take for the Gas Cyl & Reg?

Cheers

Sully.

Latest posts

Back