• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All Grain Brew System and pump/tank-For Sale Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minister of finance approval granted...

all I need now is to wish some misfortune upon the bugger that got in before me...

Add me to the list if the others pull out I'll take it.

both brew rig and tank/pump has sold.......thanks for all the interest

cheers

Yob said:
That's quality lurking that is
I'm always here in spirit Yob ;) Man I'm stoked, was in the process of gearing for BIAB & this was just too good to pass up.

spewin' I missed the tank n pump -_-

swmbo is at me all the time to save water so I haven't been using my chiller until I can get a tank sorted

Good score JB!!

There is that bloke on eBay selling 220 lt drums for $15 each_ I recently scored 6 of them… we should be fine when the zombies come

Yeah....well I'm still upset and sooking about being beaten to that rig by JB.

I will drink it...but I will be very unhappy about drinking no.21 from the swap- the so called polite pilsner.

Polite!...pfft

best to jump on these things as soon as you see them (PM as well).. Ive been beaten to items by wasting time posting in the thread first them PM.. Nope, other way round.. PM first then post in the thread..

Buy first, seek forgiveness from SWMBO later.. Cook her a nice dinner and as you are serving dessert, "Oh BTW...."

Lessons learned :lol:

Yob said:
best to jump on these things as soon as you see them (PM as well).. Ive been beaten to items by wasting time posting in the thread first them PM.. Nope, other way round.. PM first then post in the thread..

Buy first, seek forgiveness from SWMBO later.. Cook her a nice dinner and as you are serving dessert, "Oh BTW...."

Lessons learned :lol:
Amen to that. Easier to seek forgiveness than permission. However, I took the permission route & will be paying dearly anyway ...

GrumpyPaul said:
Yeah....well I'm still upset and sooking about being beaten to that rig by JB.

I will drink it...but I will be very unhappy about drinking no.21 from the swap- the so called polite pilsner.

Polite!...pfft
Hahaha. I understand Grumpy, I do. Go easy on the voodoo doll action too, if you could. My neck is killing me!

JB said:
I took the permission route & will be paying dearly anyway ...
Just explain how much you've saved by buying this setup. Tally up all the parts and suddenly it doesn't all seem so bad. I probably spent at least $200 setting up my HLT. You got a dead-set bargain.

JD

JDW81 said:
Just explain how much you've saved by buying this setup. Tally up all the parts and suddenly it doesn't all seem so bad. I probably spent at least $200 setting up my HLT. You got a dead-set bargain.

JD
Absolutely 100% spot on JD.

We all know the value - but she was hearing 'blah blah beer blah blah money blah blah beer money' - probably similar to when I hear things like: 'blah blah shoes blah blah money blah blah clothes blah blah more money' ...

Anyway, good triumphed over evil in the end - & just in time too

EDIT btw I didn't mean the financial paying dearly, but the trump card over my head for whatever she wants - but, I'm happy now, so it'll be worth the ... whatever happens ...

Latest posts

Back